INDIA : CASHOUT PARTNER

andromedaguy

Carder
Reaction score
Hey Carder,
I have all the legit softwares, omnikey and msr, bunch of old plastics as well, I can write dumps and hit the ATM, but I need Working Dumps with 101 and 201 with PIN, if anyone have working BINS in India just DM me, I'll cashout for you and we can split the hitting.

syedumair

Reaction score
Can we not run the card is a pos machine in a store and use cc that doesn't ask pin

Father

Professional
Reaction score
In real carding, when paying with blanks - with valid dumps recorded, white cards with a magnetic stripe, without entering a PIN code, only the minimum allowable amount set by the bank will be processed.
Perhaps the carder will be able to disable entering the PIN code in the POS terminal on which the card will be run.

morganbrando

Reaction score
Hey Carder,
I have all the legit softwares, omnikey and msr, bunch of old plastics as well, I can write dumps and hit the ATM, but I need Working Dumps with 101 and 201 with PIN, if anyone have working BINS in India just DM me, I'll cashout for you and we can split the hitting.
if you need cash out in Philippines let me know

andromedaguy

Carder
Reaction score
need a partner who have valid dump+PIN
I can write dumps and cashout so that we can split whatever we got, those who have dumps ping me on my Tele @andromedaguy