Increase Forum reg Payment Ninja

SkCaMSmAeRD

Carder
Reaction score
I honestly think raising Registration Amount would help forum, have more professional people. Thats why i love csu.

Reactions: Jimservice

Jimservice

Good customer. Never have a problems when deal with him.

dark3r.cvv

Professional
Reaction score
I Agree too

Showmann

Carder
Reaction score
second. Definately a good idea, most serious people will have enough to pay for reg if their realistic about it

VIP14

Reaction score
Agree, we lose a lot of deers that sell/buy d+p.
Поддеживаю идею полностью, меньше будут д+п продавать и покупать.

Ninja

Reaction score
1. Some of users got free registration.
2. Increasing fee means less ppl will be involved and we could miss some "smartass".
3. For ones who is searching good work with only proffesionals - there is csu which will be UP sooner, just enter the board and u will not get stressed because of spamming bitches. :)

We're working hard on cleaning board from them, but anyway - thank you for your advice about increasing of price.

xcrax11

Professional
Reaction score
I agree too, maybe $500

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:26 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:25 AM ----------

I agree too, maybe $500 + 5 vouch

leenux

RIPPER
Reaction score
You could try at least for a short period of time and see how it goes. Kids enter here, they ripp you for $100 after they will create a new account with 33 LR and they will take it from the beginning. A high fee should be a motivation for people to stop ripping.

Or it will motivate to rip big amounts, not peanuts.

Nial

Professional
Reaction score
leenux, u're right. Increasing registration cost not removed rips case. But thinking this measure stops kids.