in store advice?

jreynolds317

Reaction score
i've been getting items that nobody seems to want and it takes weeks to get them sold..

what are some items that are good money and easy to sell? and how should i go about trying to sell them?

and it seems like some stores even with matching plastic, always decline, yet the same cards will work fine for the same amount, somewhere else?

slacker

Vendor of:,  Plastics and IDS
Reaction score
i've been getting items that nobody seems to want and it takes weeks to get them sold..

what are some items that are good money and easy to sell? and how should i go about trying to sell them?

and it seems like some stores even with matching plastic, always decline, yet the same cards will work fine for the same amount, somewhere else?
anything Apple will sell easily.
As for your other problem, welcome to the world of instoring with newer POS systems. I experience the same as you. Declines in 1 store and works in another, sometimes even same company just different location can work. Many different variables cause this which i dont think anyone really understands. just learn to deal with it I guess.

turbobox

Professional
Reaction score
Buy brand items like macbook pro, ipads, ipods etc. or if you card lower value maybe playstation 3's. I tend to target for one item like Ipads and then I buy many of the exact same product, of course from diffrent shops etc.. then when I have some of them I make a advertisement online so I sell many in one advertisement.

TheFlames11

Reaction score
Any electronics will do nicely, mostly because they are relatively expensive and easy to sell AND transport.

Try to buy dumps from vendors who offer not only T2, but an ORIGINAL (not generated) Track 1, with original name - this should reduce your decline rate in some of the newer POSes