in need of legal advice

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
I'm looking for some advice on legal issues, would like to chat privately with someone who has alot of knowledge on Carder legal issues. If you can help pm me please thanks.

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Let people know which country as laws are different everywhere sent pm anyways

Last edited:

Bond007007

Reaction score
Reply get a high class lawyer in Manchester not come on a forum full of people trying to make money

darkangel

Professional
Reaction score
Reply get a high class lawyer in Manchester not come on a forum full of people trying to make money

Great first post noob if i was ninja i would ban you.

permission

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
this culture
not just place wheare people made money

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
we all wanna make the money but alsoo know how to stay out of jail and continue making money and not get caught, and know what u can and cant do

SoIcy

Carder
Reaction score
The key to staying out of jail is taking basic precautions and avoiding risks. Also, never ever talk to the police.

Carder

Professional
Reaction score
Pls if you have anyone who is willing to learn online jobs and who is broke.. pls brother ?? carry that person along and don’t be stingy to ur fellow hustlers.. one thing I learnt was the more you give out the more you get..
Help your fellow hustlers cause you don’t know how tomorrow may be.. the person u helped might do something u never expected in ur life.. no dey hide update from ur fellow hustler. Rome wasn’t built in a day.. the hustle is not easy but don’t kill your belief and it will guide u..