Important for everyone

muteb

Reaction score
hello
I have a question and I hope someone who has an answer will provide it so that everyone can benefit from it
Is the credit cards offered for sale on some sites with the balance inside them, as well as PayPal accounts, Western Union transfers, even Amazon gift cards and others, is this real? I was scammed by a store and did not try it again
I hope that someone who has experience or expertise can provide us with some useful information. Thank you

Cloned Boy

Professional
Reaction score
This is 100% scam. Fraudsters sell on prepayment:
- Cloned cards with balance
- Transfers PayPal, Western Union, Cash App, etc.
- Dumps with pin
- Linkable cards
- Bank logs
- Carding methods
- Gift cards
- Investments
- Carded cheap goods (iPhones and laptops)

Scammers ask you only 5% of your balance for this. They are counting on your greed and desire to become rich. They provide fake evidence of what they have.
They want your money. If they had this, they would cash them themselves from trusted services and would not need new clients.
Don't you dare pay them. If you find similar offers, then offer them a deal through the Escrow Service of a trusted carding forum and they will refuse or start offering their fake guarantor (Escrow).

P.S. The things listed are real, but if you want to get it, then you need to learn carding and do it yourself.