im toolroom

toolroom

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
hello everyone i am toolroom. my name hasnt got anything to do with fraude, its my favourite recordlable and thats it.
i want at least 2 vouches to be able to check out the sellers section. I used to buy cc from a few sellers but they quit the scene unfortunately.
i want to see if there are any good cc sellers at this forum, i dont have the intention to stay here if they are no good.

toolroom

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Thanks for your vouch makaka i appreciate it a lot !.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
you're not welcome here toolroom aka adolf_hitler, makaka if you love this guy, go vouch him on your own forum and accept him there. NOT ON CARDER.PRO because we don't need shit people like him !!! 4real

Ninja

Reaction score
makaka
Once again ill see you voiching for that clown - ull be out.
If u think thats funny, i dont think so.
tbh, i ont have time to even ban that clown from here but u know what its him and vouching for him.
Enjoy final warning.

cloneaccount

Reaction score
Ninja you are born 60 years later then you should. You should have been born between the 1st and 2nd world war. You would have had a great career transporting jews to their final destination which were concentrationcamps.
Each time a jew would walk bye you you would have said "he's a clown thats why they send him to auschwitz" and "he's a useless person thats why they send him to auschwitz" or "his IQ is so low they had to send him to auschwitz".
Makaka, former VIP member and member since 2009 being told by GOODFELLA, who signed up 2 months ago, never to vouch for clown and useless person adolf_hitler again. GOODFELLA, who must have 20-30 ACTIVE accounts on this board telling an honest member like makaka to stop vouching and boss ninja telling you he will ban you if you do it again.
Makaka, Ninja doesnt want people like us on his board. This board has become a warm safe heaven for scumbags. Ninja himself is the biggest one.

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
why you come back to our rat hole?
why you come here? we have too much negative energy here, someone as spiritual as you with positive energy, its truly not a place for you
here only rippers, clowns, not enlightened masters like you, so please preach your world war history and jews lessons to other people
69soFDK.gif

G00DFELLA

Professional
Reaction score
No thanks, I don't fuck myself mr clone account :DD