I'm new and want to begin

trever22

Reaction score
So were do I start? I know it's not as easy as getting a CC and just buying shit with it. So what kind of safety measures do I have to take and what are some safe things I can do just starting off.

Replies would mean a lot. Thanks guys.

coolmoe

RIPPER
Reaction score
To be secure, I recommend using a VPN to access carding forums.
Safety while carding:
- RDP with socks5 proxy to match cardholder's city/state.

And about what you can do to make money, alot depends on where you're from.
If you have drops, you could card yourself electronics, and if you're english is good and fluent you can verify the calls, and if you're good in photoshop you can make the scans and send them. Or if you have money you can purchase them from sellers as well.

Or you can buy yourself msr and buy some dumps and start shopping instore.
Or if you have a store, you can buy a pos skimmer and start skimming d+p, or if you come from a good location where there are atm models where you can find skimmers for, you can start skimming op.

Etc, possibilities of making money from carding is unlimited.
And my last word, if anyone tells you carding is dead, tell them to eat shit.
All the best! :)

trever22

Reaction score
To be secure, I recommend using a VPN to access carding forums.
Safety while carding:
- RDP with socks5 proxy to match cardholder's city/state.

And about what you can do to make money, alot depends on where you're from.
If you have drops, you could card yourself electronics, and if you're english is good and fluent you can verify the calls, and if you're good in photoshop you can make the scans and send them. Or if you have money you can purchase them from sellers as well.

Or you can buy yourself msr and buy some dumps and start shopping instore.
Or if you have a store, you can buy a pos skimmer and start skimming d+p, or if you come from a good location where there are atm models where you can find skimmers for, you can start skimming op.

Etc, possibilities of making money from carding is unlimited.
And my last word, if anyone tells you carding is dead, tell them to eat shit.
All the best! :)

Hey man thanks a lot, would you mind like helping me out on Skype or a place a little more secure than Skype. It's just I am completely new and don't want to fuck up you know. It would mean a lot. Thanks again man. I really wish I knew I should be on a VPN :p

taurus2011

Carder
Reaction score
hey mate to begin and not fuck up, try reading old threads and tutorials found here. there is a lot of useful info. Don't be LAZY!! Good Luck!