I’m having trouble

Jefe0913

Reaction score
please help me find a reliable site or vendor for logs? I’m am tired of getting ripped, I just want to make a few dollars for my family..also can anyone recommend good hacking services

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. Logs are access to various accounts, obtained using a stealer and checked for validity.
Logs are different and are sold in different sets:
- Bank logs
- Payment system logs
- Store logs
- Logs of various sites

Completeness of logs:
- Login and password for your account
- Access to the owner’s e-mail
- Digital fingerprint of the Valedian device
- Cookies to the account from the owner’s device
- IP address of the owner
- Serket questions and answers to them

You can find trusted log sellers in this section:

To avoid being deceived when purchasing logs, you can use the escrow service of proven carding forums.

What kind of logs do you want to buy? For what purposes do you need them?

Jefe0913

Reaction score
Hello. Logs are access to various accounts, obtained using a stealer and checked for validity.
Logs are different and are sold in different sets:
- Bank logs
- Payment system logs
- Store logs
- Logs of various sites

Completeness of logs:
- Login and password for your account
- Access to the owner’s e-mail
- Digital fingerprint of the Valedian device
- Cookies to the account from the owner’s device
- IP address of the owner
- Serket questions and answers to them

You can find trusted log sellers in this section:

To avoid being deceived when purchasing logs, you can use the escrow service of proven carding forums.

What kind of logs do you want to buy? For what purposes do you need them?
I would like to buy store logs..like target and Amazon so I can get products. And how do I utilize the escrow service you mentioned?

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Escrow Service is provided by the administrator or a trusted person appointed by the admin to this position.
It works like this:
1. You and the seller of the logs agreed on Escrow Service of some proven forum carding.
2. We discussed the quantity and price of the log.
3. You pay money for the log not to the seller, but in Escrow Service.
4. Escrow Service receives your money and notifies the seller of the logs about this.
5. The seller of logs gives you logs.
6. You check the quality of the logs and, if everything is in order, notify Escrow about it.
7. Escrow sends your money to the seller.
P.S. Escrow Service acts as an insurer. On some forums, Escrow is free, somewhere paid.
If there are any problems, you can open a dispute in the arbitration of the forum and the referee will figure out which of you is right in a controversial situation. The referee will make a core solution in your favor if you have evidence that you have received unimportant logs. If the seller sells you low -quality logs, then you received your money back from Escrow Service and will not be deceived.
You and the seller must agree on one Escrow, to which both will trust. Good and reliable Escrow - WWH, 2CRD, Exploit, Verified, Crdpro.
If the seller offers you a deal through Escrow, which you do not know, refuse the transaction, since most likely this is a scam.