I'm fine doing it this way?

Snowyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi guys, I'm just starting out in the field of carding, I have several doubts like every beginner. Let's start at the beginning... First of all, I need to get a CC with the corresponding data. Then I need to get a proxy that is close to the CH location so there is no suspicion. Before and after that I must delete all browsing cookies for the next purchase with another CC.

Here come my doubts:
a) Which sites can do this if the CH needs to receive a confirmation from their bank to accept the payment?
b) Should I use vpn + proxy?

c) where do I reliably buy a CC?

c) What address to put for shipping or is it preferable to electronic products?

Any advice or information will be welcome

Thanks for your time :)

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. I will be happy to answer your questions.

a) Which sites can do this if the CH needs to receive a confirmation from their bank to accept the payment?
There are stores with a 2D Secure merchant and stores with a 3D Secure merchant.
I advise beginners to start with stores with 2D Secure, since they do not send an SMS with a payment confirmation code (OTP) to the cardholder. For such sites, you can buy the cheapest card, the main thing is that it is valid.
If you want to pay with a card in a store with a 3D Secure merchant, then you need to use a card with certain bins that do not send a verification code (OTP) via SMS to the cardholder's phone number linked to the card you plan to use.
You can always find lists of cardable sites and stores on our forum.

b) Should I use vpn + proxy?
Yes, you can use one of the following chains:
- Main operating system Windows or Linux + VPN + Firefox browser + proxy socks5
For setup details, please read the link:
- or try using Antidetect browser + proxy socks5
I advise you option 2, since in the first option the operating system needs to be configured for each cardholder (language, time, date, time zone)

c) where do I reliably buy a CC?
There are a lot of trusted CC sellers in telegrams and CC stores running their own CMS. Everyone has different bases and different prices. Register everywhere and talk to sellers. Ask them about the CC cost, refund policy or replacement for invalid cards. Also look for the bins you need.
At the link below you will find many contacts where you can buy valid CCs:
I will not recommend a specific store, since I never vouch for anyone and am not a guarantor. You may purchase material at your own risk.

c) What address to put for shipping or is it preferable to electronic products?
Many countries have an address matching system called AVS. To become friends with this system, when paying and placing an order, you must indicate the cardholder's address. This method is called "billing=shipping". If you buy an item from an online store, after the item is shipped, you must change the delivery address to your dropper or reseller's address.
At the same time, many stores send goods using the “drop=shipping” method. To do this, you can work with maps of those countries that do not have an AVS system. Or, for example, chat with the store manager and ask him if they can send the goods to the address of a relative or friend, explaining that you want to give a gift for a birthday and the like.
On the forum you can find threads with stores indicating which method to use when making a payment.
It is always advisable to indicate the name of the recipient of the cardholder, and when receiving the goods, the drop should say that the cardholder is temporarily absent and he is ready to receive the goods. Delivery services always deliver packages without problems.
When purchasing electronic products, we always indicate the address and phone number of the cardholder.

Snowyy

BANNED
Reaction score
Thank you very much Tomcat for your clarifications and advice.

Then I'll read everything carefully along with the attached links and prepare the environment.
I'll be giving my progress on the forum!
But first, I don't understand the antidetect browser. That is, if I use an "antidetect browser", is it not necessary to use a VPN?
Thanks for the help

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
You can use any free antidetect browser. This will be the best solution for successful work in carding.
With its help, you can create a profile that will be a unique imprint of your system in the eyes of the anti-fraud system of the site where you want to pay by card.
When working with the antidetect browser, it is not necessary to run a VPN.
It is very important to install a crystal clear socks5 proxy in the antidetect browser so that your IP address resembles a real cardholder.

Snowyy

BANNED
Reaction score
You can use any free antidetect browser. This will be the best solution for successful work in carding.
With its help, you can create a profile that will be a unique imprint of your system in the eyes of the anti-fraud system of the site where you want to pay by card.
When working with the antidetect browser, it is not necessary to run a VPN.
It is very important to install a crystal clear socks5 proxy in the antidetect browser so that your IP address resembles a real cardholder.

OKay, I think i got it.

I will use "octobrowser", is that a good one?