If it is legit then it's a big oppertunity

nazgul9999

Reaction score
Today I searched about some materials about carding in surfacenet. I found a book called " Ultimate guide to carding online 2(2021) " by Zero Trace , selling in amazon for $37. Then I found their website " zerotrace.org ". In that website you can buy ebooks related to fraud , anonymity and darkweb. I got a deal to select any ebook for $1. Literally I can buy same book " Ultimate guide to carding online 2(2021) just for $1 which is selling in amazon for $37. You can check it out through this link " "
That discount is crazy. I have a little sus about that deal. The sus is " Are they trying to take my debit card information through that? ". But for me that website looks legit. Can you guys do a investigation about that and share your conclusion please. Experts and professional carders in this forum please share thoughts about this.

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Today I searched about some materials about carding in surfacenet. I found a book called " Ultimate guide to carding online 2(2021) " by Zero Trace , selling in amazon for $37. Then I found their website " zerotrace.org ". In that website you can buy ebooks related to fraud , anonymity and darkweb. I got a deal to select any ebook for $1. Literally I can buy same book " Ultimate guide to carding online 2(2021) just for $1 which is selling in amazon for $37. You can check it out through this link " "
That discount is crazy. I have a little sus about that deal. The sus is " Are they trying to take my debit card information through that? ". But for me that website looks legit. Can you guys do a investigation about that and share your conclusion please. Experts and professional carders in this forum please share thoughts about this.
i don't know about this site but i checked & they have crypto as payment method & that's the best option to pay.
And they have mentioned 2021,so it's clear that it won't be up to date.
I can assure that this forum has much more information for carding beginners and also for FREE.