Identity trail

mike1

Reaction score
I've heard about these identity, and i would like to know more about them. these identity were made back in the days but way back. im not sure if you need or really didn't need a birth certificate to create a person and as you would go you created a paper trial for these identity's and who ever fit the bill you can become that person. if anyone has any more info would be good thanks

kash

Carder
Reaction score
What type of identity are you talking about?, be explicit so you can get the help or assistance you sought. From what I read in your piece, it's hard to understand exactly what you are seeking.

TheScene

Carder
Reaction score
I'm not really sure what he is asking, but it sounds like he's asking about identity farming. Basically where someone created IDs in the past, and had them grow up.

For example, someone in the 80's applies for a birth certificate for a child, and then obtains all the other relevant documents as that fictional person gets older. Tax ID, everything.

Then when you want to use it, it'll just look like that person has never applied for a DL or anything.

mike1

Reaction score
I'm not really sure what he is asking, but it sounds like he's asking about identity farming. Basically where someone created IDs in the past, and had them grow up.

For example, someone in the 80's applies for a birth certificate for a child, and then obtains all the other relevant documents as that fictional person gets older. Tax ID, everything.

Then when you want to use it, it'll just look like that person has never applied for a DL or anything.

yes, so i guess its called identity farming. can anyone get there hands on ones of these ?

moneyman99

Professional
Reaction score
Best thing is have and inside hookup with someone who works with birth records. The people who go to the hospital and have parents fill out new birth form ect. If someone had connect on that it'd be a wrap. Vital records hookup.