icq safe do they keep logs?

majikz

Professional
Reaction score
icq safe do they keep logs? and whats the difference if you use icq through pidgin.

majikz

Professional
Reaction score
thanks.So jabber they dont keep logs on there server? And if the otr plugin is used with icq can still read logs?

Baegho

Carder
Reaction score
Jabber don't keep conversation's logs on their servers.
If you use ICQ, your conversation will recorded, but through Pidgin you use OTR plugin for coded your conversation so ICQ can't read your conversation.

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Jabber and pidgin + otr plugin is the safest way to go, it won't get monitored no matter what you're doing. ICQ is not very insecure either unless you're trying to sell satellite connections or stealth planes (wich will probably ring some bells) , you shouldn't have much to worry about. Yet, pidgin + otr + icq should be what's good for you in a conversation. OTR encryption plugin wich is easy to work on pidgin recommended in any IM client. Safest way.

earlkim

Carder
Reaction score
OTR plugin works with trillian? Always get errors and funny text when people type with it activated.

Reaction score
No, since you're frustrated like that, i wish not to do that. I didn't appreciate the rushed neg rep.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Hahaha I am so sorry I didn't know OTR could be used on any other client, because I never had the need to use OTR on other clients rather than Pidgin. LOL :DD

As your idiot thought unfolds in front of everybody. Thank you.