i_Seller [angry] is Here ( Need Vouches )

angry

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hi Dear Fellows,

i'm using the username : angry
but my real username is : i_Seller
the reason of using this Username is that someone already took my username over here .. and i don't know who :mad:

Anyway ,

i'm Old Carder / Seller
i Sell Giftcards , eGiftcertificates , Direct Carding , e Carding and Sometimes Cvv Selling ( Depends on my stock )

Most of the guyz here know me from Madtrade and few other carding forums
i Used to be the admin of cardersgate and Darkmart ...

Guyz who can vouch for me here possibly
mr.kakka
doublecrosser and even more but i don't know who all are here ... !!

i'm hoping you all can vouch for me

You can verify me here on my iM that i'm real i_Seller

Contacts :

iCQ # 626439485
MSN : [email protected]
Y!M : [email protected]

Even My Guyz will vouch for me that i'm real i_Seller
Wish Admin can get me my right username over here

i'm actually here for new contacts and new selling ..

Thanks in Advance , Hoping to have alot over here ..

Regards
i_Seller ( angry )

Doublecrosser

Carder
Reaction score
Vouch for angry guy =p
He's actually I_seller. and i think many others will also vouch for him.
anyways, my vouch plus recommendation.

Erick

No comments

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
RIPPER,
angry, this is ur clonn Doublecrosser, even if not, Doublecrosser read again rules of this forum , give ur - on reputation/
angry cooll seller have not 50 lr? And post hes messeage on topic, where need introduce ur self? This thread not for advise, this thread for registration

Last edited:

angry

BANNED
Reaction score
RIPPER,
angry, this is ur clonn Doublecrosser, even if not, Doublecrosser read again rules of this forum , give ur - on reputation/
angry cooll seller have not 50 lr? And post hes messeage on topic, where need introduce ur self? This thread not for advise, this thread for registration

lol you were banned on madtrade for ripping ...
i can post that over here , if you want to ( Big RIPPER ) & support can confirm anything he wants to

thanks

angry

BANNED
Reaction score
Vouch for angry guy =p
He's actually I_seller. and i think many others will also vouch for him.
anyways, my vouch plus recommendation.

thankyou :D this is because my username was already taken by someone else or might be a imposter

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:29 PM ----------

vouch for him

thanku hatgroup2 :)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:29 PM ----------

I know him very long time BIG VOUCH FOR HIM! Legit Guy +1

thanks alot for vouch bro

Ninja

Reaction score
This person is stupid spammer who spam his useless board and services over icq and dont care if person want it or no.
[21:34] 626439485: inStock GCs : NewEgg = 600$ , Pyramidair = 100$ , BustedTees = 100$ , ModCloth = 200$ , Chargrilled.us = 100$ , Performancebike = 300$
[22:16] 626439485: New Trusted Market Place is Up Now....

http://darkmart.org/

Boost Up Your Sales & Buyings
Refer To Freinds And Make This Link Ur Status Msg Now !
Get Your Account Now Before Registrations Closed
Owner
i_Seller
DarkMart.Org
[03:32] 626439485: There Sir ?
[03:33] 626439485: Can you check this ?
[03:33] 626439485: carde??pro/showthread.php?p=???????post??????
[03:33] Ninja: and who are you?
[03:33] i_Seller: i_Seller
[03:33] Ninja: send me pm please
[03:34] i_Seller: pm on cpro ?
[03:37] i_Seller: i can't PM you on Carder pro
[03:37] i_Seller: but i replied here : http://carder.market/showthread.php?t=43278
[03:37] i_Seller: your PM option is not available
[03:40] i_Seller: i'll Hope my Account Get Activated , Thanks

angry

BANNED
Reaction score
This person is stupid spammer who spam his useless board and services over icq and dont care if person want it or no.

those messages are 6 months Old ... when forum was opened but its closed now and i guess you read those messages now !

Ninja

Reaction score
You really think we need spammer here?

Arr0w

Professional
Reaction score
angry
if u are seller u not have LR to pay register ???? lol
not see it as an expense ..... Think of it as an investment to win you have to invest and to learn to be missed........:)

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
lol you were banned on madtrade for ripping ...
i can post that over here , if you want to ( Big RIPPER ) & support can confirm anything he wants to

thanks
post, I never registred on that forum XD)
I never rip, so I'm clear, or u think that I will afraid u , and I will delete my reply? Huh fun man) Take neg rep (also man we are not so stupid, that believe on ur just maked forum, where u make nickname erick, then ban him, and then make fake blacklist, post any proof here,another way ur another guy, whos can make blowjob here only)
Funny man, I tell to u bye. Gues Ninja will ban u soon(please don't need tell that u will come whis ddos, we have good admins, servers and so on, so wi don't afraid ur shitt)))

Last edited:

angry

BANNED
Reaction score
post, I never registred on that forum XD)
I never rip, so I'm clear, or u think that I will afraid u , and I will delete my reply? Huh fun man) Take neg rep (also man we are not so stupid, that believe on ur just maked forum, where u make nickname erick, then ban him, and then make fake blacklist, post any proof here,another way ur another guy, whos can make blowjob here only)
Funny man, I tell to u bye. Gues Ninja will ban u soon(please don't need tell that u will come whis ddos, we have good admins, servers and so on, so wi don't afraid ur shitt)))

you're really funny , seriously , i don't care about registration .. it was just my friend who invited me here , but i still have proof about your mr.lee martin , mr fams ;) and don't make me speak here more about you !
i'm not shithead like you , who have nothing to do but to try to hack others msn and trying to scam with their msns ;) and you yourself is a big scammer , i know what you are and who you are ..
i'm not free for spamming or ddosing because you already do that ..
Goodluck with your Scamming sir ;)
Peace :cool:

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:51 AM ----------

angry
if u are seller u not have LR to pay register ???? lol
not see it as an expense ..... Think of it as an investment to win you have to invest and to learn to be missed........:)

i can do that bro , but the fact is i never been here before so i don't know how good this site is ... ! :) my 3 or 4 friends invited me here

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:54 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:53 AM ----------

You really think we need spammer here?

i ain't a spammer
those messages are more than 6 months old and were sent only once to all.
thanks !

Erick

No comments

Ninja

Reaction score
sent only once to all.
2. Ppl (including me) didnt wanted ur useless spam.

And what we see in wikipedia?
Spam is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages, especially advertising, indiscriminately.
According to wikipedia ure liar too.
:D

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
it was just my friend who invited me here , but i still have proof about your mr.lee martin , mr fams
Just calme, I donn't see more abt proof of ur concept. Ninja know that I can speak on russuaia good (and he know that I'm ru-ukraine) so man get neg reputation from me, ur words is full shiitttttttttttttttttt
Also man Erick nicname can use much guys, it's not like this nickname :ldsjfljslkjfglkjfdslkj, also ur so stupid that make copy-paste threads and topics from this forum (don't forgot abt gogle cahe) also man, admins and moderators of this forum is from 2000 year, some of them personaly know script, so stop ur idots conversation
I'm sure 100% that u will never have good reputation and service on this forum. I will tell to u little secret, this forum maked after CP busted, so for this moment this forum is bigest carders comunity)))

Last edited:

Ninja

Reaction score
Stop putting me into ur games, lol.

angry

BANNED
Reaction score
Just calme, I donn't see more abt proof of ur concept. Ninja know that I can speak on russuaia good (and he know that I'm ru-ukraine) so man get neg reputation from me, ur words is full shiitttttttttttttttttt
Also man Erick nicname can use much guys, it's not like this nickname :ldsjfljslkjfglkjfdslkj, also ur so stupid that make copy-paste threads and topics from this forum (don't forgot abt gogle cahe) also man, admins and moderators of this forum is from 2000 year, some of them personaly know script, so stop ur idots conversation
I'm sure 100% that u will never have good reputation and service on this forum. I will tell to u little secret, this forum maked after CP busted, so for this moment this forum is bigest carders comunity)))

Liar Liar ... your ass on fire ;)
Well then everyone knows you , a guy from ru - ukraine ?? you yourself even not sure from which country you are ... let me tell you ? you're from Pakistan ... ( A big proof is your english , that sucks big time huh )
and 2nd thing you're just a guy who don't know what to speak about but just want to increase words of your post with random lines which doesn't have any concern about topic Mr Lee Martin ( USA Drops of Mail forwarders :D ) and scamming people using them and getting your items shipped to your address :D

anyway stay the fuck away from me or i'll bang your shit ass ... LOSER ...
Getting a different username on every forum doesn't mean you're different guy now ( you're the same scammer huh )
Peace Out

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:24 PM ----------

2. Ppl (including me) didnt wanted ur useless spam.

And what we see in wikipedia?

According to wikipedia ure liar too.
:D

lol thanku Sir,
i can see that coming clearly to me .. ! :)

Ninja

Reaction score
Enough with it.

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Huh , funn man, ok Russian guys spoeak only on english, they know from small years(just like when they born) and there english excellent) Also man why I need tell to u from wich country, I just tell that I'm from ru-ukraine and for u and another guys it's eunoght. Ur crying like Small shitty girl, u don't know what to tell and then make this troll post. I ask u to show me ur proof that I'm ripper, ur don't do nothing)))
I think that this topick need to close
CLOSED