I will be your mentor a 3 part series this is part 3 ... Just read and you will understand

kfcnapk1ns

Reaction score
okay so in the first lesson we learnt about that carding is hard , thats its not easy .... in the second part we can now understand the entry points and how they all sell fake stuff .

remember you have to believe this stuff , if you dont believe it you will go back into the searching for things in these 2 entry points .... and you will always get scammed , every time you will get scammed when trying to buy a cc or bank info or whatever from these 2 entry points ....
to understand this lesson you have to understand this fact , you have to understand that in deepweb markets and in carding forums everything is fake .
the reason you need to understand this is because to become a carder you need to focus on carding

i repeat this because it is super important

YOU NEED TO FOCUS ON CARDING
and not
FOCUSING ON METHODS
because
YOU NEED TO LEARN TO CARD FIRST
before you can
DO METHODS

the reason people focus on carding methods and spend money on carding methods is because they really believe they can make easy money , but if you have read from the first lesson , you will understand that this is not easy , and so then you should not focus on carding methods .... and then if you have read the second lesson you will belive that in deepweb markets and carding forums they sell bunk stuff , and this does not only go for credit cards , this goes for methods , because all methods sell you something , at some point they will try to sell you something . nothing on the internet especially in carding is made for a free reason , so in the carding forums people posting methods will try to sell you on something ....

if you realy realy want to card , and make this a part of your life you have to start from the beggining , from the lowest point , you have to accept this fact
when i say carding i mean going out with the intention to card a merchant shop , a merchant shop is any website that sells a product

so this is this lesson , as i said before you have to forget the easy methods , so in this lesson i am talking about forgetting the " methods " and just focus on carding , as in carding a store , to get a product sent to a drop .... remember this is the mentality , to learn how to card these shops is where i can teach you , this is where i can make money , but i want you to learn this , you just have to listen to what i say , and truely believe this stuff , because if not you are on your own , and you will learn this at some point in your process ... just send me a message and we chat

telegram : kfcnapk1ns