I sell driver's licenses from both sides and id cards, passports (photos).With or without selfies.

deltapower112

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Telegram https://t.me/shadow_dollar
Telegram for guests this forum @shadow_dollar

I sell photos used driver's licenses from both sides and id cards, passports.
Countrys: Europe United States Britain Canada China(on some countries have selfies).
I agree on guarantor.
Any guarantor on your choice.
You must trust him.
Guarantor services entirely for your money.
Before purchasing, you see paint on important data on document that country you need and then you decide buy through guarantor or pay me money in advance and buy without guarantor.
After payment you receive original(s) document or documents.

Price for id card or driver's licenses on both sides 12$
Price for selfie with id card in hand or selfie with driver's license in hand + id card or driver's license on both sides 24$
Price for passport 6$
Price for selfie with passport in hand + passport 12$

Each client has two disposable discounts which reduce official price on half, starting from purchase 10 or 20 people:
1)on id cards on both sides(or on driver's licenses on both sides)
2)on passports
On selfie kits no discount.

For 10 people:for 10 id cards(or driver's licenses on both sides) you pay 60$ through guarantor.

For 20 people:for 20 id cards (or driver's licenses on both sides) you pay 120$ through guarantor.

For 10 people: for 10 passports you pay 30$ through guarantor.

For 20 people: for 20 passports you pay 60$ rubles through guarantor.

f9e8mrtkm

BANNED
Reaction score

Telegram https://t.me/postman_f
Telegram for guests this forum @postman_f

I sell photos used driver's licenses from both sides and id cards, passports.
Countrys: Europe United States Britain Canada China(on some countries have selfies).
I agree on guarantor.
Any guarantor on your choice.
You must trust him.
Guarantor services entirely for your money.
Before purchasing, you see paint on important data on document that country you need and then you decide buy through guarantor or pay me money in advance and buy without guarantor.
After payment you receive original(s) document or documents.

I show you in advance all photos with paint on important data,then you decide pay for services guarantor and buy originals through guarantor or pay me directly, without guarantor, and get originals from me.
Guarantor’s services are paid for your money.
Choose guarantor which you like, you must trust him.
Also i show screenshot from folder where you will see sketches from originals, on this screenshot you see fresh date from operating system.

ATTENTION CHANGES HAVE BEEN INTRODUCED:Now each valid document will cost more than document that has not been verified on validity.
To check for validity, you give such site and i check on validity with my document or documents.
On screenshot valid document i add paint on important data, and add paint on important data on second document,eventually you can identify data matches on both documents.

BELOW YOU WILL SEE PRICES FOR KITS THAT ARE VALID AFTER VERIFICATION BY USING SITE WHOSE ADDRESS YOU WILL PROVIDE ME WITH.
price valid driver's license on both sides 18.41$
price valid id card on both sides 18.41$
price valid passport 9.20$
price valid set along with selfie:id or driver's license in hand(front side)+ id or driver's license on both sides 36.82$
price valid set together with selfie:passport in hand+passport 18.41$

Exists discount disposable on valid documents, but it will be for you only if you provided me with site address for check on validity(i will accept site address for checking on validity any country),if address this site found exactly you and not me(i say thank you for giving me this website address in form disposable discount on valid id cards or driver's licenses on both sides or on passports).
If i found such site address and not you, then there will be no discount for you on valid documents.
For you,whereas for ordinary client,there will be disposable discount on documents that are unknown whether they are valid or not(for driver's licenses or for id cards on both sides or for passports).
You can see disposable discount price for unknown valid documents below.

THROUGH GUARANTOR.
Discounted price for 10 valid people(driver's license or id cards on both sides) 92.05$
Discounted price for 20 valid people(driver's license or id cards on both sides) 184.1$

Discounted price for 10 valid people(passports) 46$
Discounted price for 20 valid people(passports) 92$

There will be no discounts on valid selfie sets and on selfie sets that are unknown whether they are valid or not for anyone.

BELOW YOU WILL SEE PRICES FOR KITS THAT ARE UNKNOWN WHETHER THEY ARE VALID OR NOT.
price id card or driver's license on both sides 10,83$
price selfie with id card in hand or selfie with driver's license in hand+id card or driver's license on both sides 21.66$
price passport 5,41$
price selfie with passport in hand +passport 10,83$

Each client provided two disposable discounts:
1)on id cards or on driver's license on both sides
2)on passports
which reduce official price by half, starting with purchase on 10 or 20 people

THROUGH GUARANTOR.
Discounted price for 10 people(driver's licenses or id cards on both sides) 54.15$
Discounted price for 20 people(driver's licenses or id cards on both sides) 108.3$

THROUGH GUARANTOR.
Discounted price for 10 people(passports) 27.05$
Discounted price for 20 people(passports) 54.15$

When you come to me,you have two options for development events(i will describe each option below):
1) it is important for you that this document be checked on validity(on originality),please do not confuse with verification on any site,you give me address site(or service)
For example https://oib.oib.hr/SaznajOibWeb

you can't connected there without VPN Europe and i check my document on validity(on originality),which you want to buy from me, on that site https://oib.oib.hr/SaznajOibWeb i check id cards Croatia
this option is the most ideal for you,but not every buyer knows on which site his country needs to be checked,in result buyers come to me without knowing in advance address such site(or service),i will not search address site(or service) for you for check on validity in your country,search yourself,i had free time and i decided search such site for country which i need,i do not take money for checking on validity(on originality),after checking on validity you pay money in advance through guarantor or without guarantor after seeing paint on important data on documents

2)you came to me to buy document(documents) and then sell it more expensive(for resale) and for you doesn't matter original document(documents) or not, or you yourself want to check document(documents) on valid(originality) or you check on verification for on your site, you see in advance paint on important data on document(documents) and pay money through guarantor or without guarantor

When buying this or that used document, you always spin roulette wheel on good luck under verification site(you will be lucky or not).
If you do not want to take risks, then look for drop, well, even he can fuck you without guarantor, but i think he will not sell his documents at price at which i sell,they will cost more.
Also,when dealing with seller through guarantor,you can specify in terms transaction that seller will receive payment after document has been successfully verified(only fool would agree to such condition who does not understand that only drop can know where his document was used before,provided that drop not sell its documents earlier)

To summarize:when you buy from me:
1)you can get valid document,if you have website where i can check my document on validity,you will have screenshot that document is valid
2)on this valid document,having screenshot in your hands,you will be able sell his on forums for more than price for which you bought it from me (in other words,sell it on different forums by creating trading topics)
3)if you do not have website fro check on validity,then you pay money guarantor in advance seeing paint on important data on documents or pay me directly and check yourself either on validity(originality) where you want,or check immediately for verification

I DO NOT DO any verification under order and amount does not matter here,i can only check validity documents different countries if you have address such site(or service).
All my documents used and you spin roulette wheel for luck when you try to slip this document under verification into your site.
I DO NOT MAKE ANY SUBSTITUTIONS if document has already been used in one or another site,pay money and get another document,OR BUY by using DISCOUNT(10 or 20 people),which reduces official price on them by half.

Reaction score
I sell driver's licenses from both sides and id cards, passports (photos).With or without selfies.

Attachments

• анг.jpg
    анг.jpg
    447 KB · Views: 7