….. I recommend each and every members in the forum to fucc with him , tapin @G3ess on his telegram, I vouch him

90Z

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
Hello Mr Guess, your valid Cc worked for me and my neighbors whom I recommend them to you also thanking you for your valid Clone cards ( preloaded cards) and dumps with pin as well as CashApp Linkable.They say a very big thank you no cap ima always fucc with you Broo!!! You fucken legittt!!!! I really appreciate the love you’ve showed us. You’ve proved to us there are lotta trustworthy vendors out there, we really appreciate, I got lotta deals waiting for you. You the GOAT

1f410.png

270a.png

1f1fa-1f1f8.png

2764.png

….. I recommend each and every members in the forum to fucc with him , tapin @G3ess on his telegram, I vouch him

1f4af.png

1f4af.png

1f4af.png

and you can also join his telegram group chat as well, no scam here

Oz41

Reaction score
I really appreciate it bro , you’ve healed me and I’ve been able to reach up with my needs , I’m very much grateful to have you as mine Sirrrrr, y’all I vouch @g3ess

Freetraill

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
UK. Guys when it comes to UK Clone cards,I don't brag Mr Guess is the best

1f4af.png

!!!!!

Tapn @G3ess and get paid

1f911.png

.Thank you very much Sir for the love you’ve showed me , I’ve been scammed by other MFS before but you HELD YOUR END LIKE A REAL NIGGA

1f4aa.png

1f4aa.png

1f4aa.png

, I vouch @G3ess to y’all , he’s a trustworthy and a legit vendor to be trusted and deal with. OMM YOU DAT NIGGA BROO!!!!

1f4aa.png

1f4aa.png

. I’ve been dying for a plug

1f50c.png

like you !!!!

1f64c-1f3fb.png

1f64c-1f3fb.png

1f932-1f3fe.png

. lol

1f606.png

i trusted you but i was scared because i have been scammed twice on telegram here and Instagram … Thanks again and again Bruss

2764.png