i neeed rent car but not have credit card for deposit ....need serios PPL!!!

faster

DEER
Reaction score
HELLO GUY I LOST MORE MONEY FOR MORE RIPPER ....I NEED I PERSON FOR HEELP REAL I NEED EVREDAY RENT CAR BUT NOT HAVE CREDIT CARD FOR DEPOSIT ......I HAVE ID AND DRIVER LICENTE ....I NEED REAL PERON FOR TEST 1 DAY IF I SEE CAN TAKE THE CAR 100% !!!!

TOFY

RIPPER
Reaction score
HELLO GUY I LOST MORE MONEY FOR MORE RIPPER ....I NEED I PERSON FOR HEELP REAL I NEED EVREDAY RENT CAR BUT NOT HAVE CREDIT CARD FOR DEPOSIT ......I HAVE ID AND DRIVER LICENTE ....I NEED REAL PERON FOR TEST 1 DAY IF I SEE CAN TAKE THE CAR 100% !!!!

hi.. what exactly is necessary?

JustDoIt

Reaction score
Some rental companies need your driver licence and debit card with 500$ available for deposit, u dont need credit card

Mailer-Daemon

Professional
Reaction score
Some rental companies need your driver licence and debit card with 500$ available for deposit, u dont need credit card
true but also they check your credit report before they dispatch a vehicle in order to cover their asses...so no money no honey...;)

faster

DEER
Reaction score
My have onely id and driver licenze for deposit ..... I know all Agency need credit card but small Agency if you pay deposit first you pickup the car

hp4

Professional
Reaction score
can help you, my bussine is car rental, give me your icq number

goshko

Carder
Reaction score
Most of the rent-a-car companies in EU ask for a credit card and they make AUTHORIZATION for something like 300-500 euro and they don't accept debit cards or cash deposits! That is 100% tested in Germany, France and Italy.