• Free registration of new accounts will be available in a few hours. Please wait.

I Need RDP

BigHead9000

Carder
Reaction score
Hello Guys
Hello World,
especially Hello to Mother Land Russia

i have Question????
From Wher do you Guys buy yours RDP ?
and is Russian RDP more Secure than any country RDP?

what is the most Secure RDP and also Cheap RDP to buy?

SDragonS

Reaction score
Hello Guys
Hello World,
especially Hello to Mother Land Russia

i have Question????
From Wher do you Guys buy yours RDP ?
and is Russian RDP more Secure than any country RDP?

what is the most Secure RDP and also Cheap RDP to buy?
Also in need of RDP’s

dunkelh3it

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@Dunkelh3it
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Hello. RDP must be selected for the address of the cardholder in order for the IP to correspond to the cardholder.
You are unlikely to find Russian cards in stores, since few people sell them, so it makes no sense to use Russian RDP.
The security of the Russian RDP is no different from the security of the RDP of another country.

In the "Freebie" section, you will find many tutorials on how to get and use a free RDP of the country you need.

If you want to buy ready-made access to the RDP of the country you need, then there are a lot of sellers on the Antichat.ru forum for any parameters, characteristics and conceptions, it is not necessary to buy expensive ones, prices start from $ 0.3

When buying, it is advisable to choose self-registers (registered manually or through an automatic program by the seller himself), since they live much longer and work more stably.
I advise you not to buy RDP from brute or logs, as the server owner can detect unauthorized tampering and restrict access at the most crucial and right moment when you place an order.

As an alternative to RDP, you can consider a proxy (soks5) or ssh tunnel.