I NEED A PRO craigslist poster!!!!

jose22

Reaction score
I'm looking for a dedicated ad posting provider for Craigslist and several other sites (50+ ads/day, everyday).
The ads are already written but some minor daily variations are needed. I'm looking for a long term deal, but with a 7 or 10 days trial period
If you're interested, you have more questions or you need more details.....pm

No Gosting
All adds MUST be live.

jose22

Reaction score
Я ищу посвященный объявление размещения поставщика Craigslist и несколько других сайтов (50 + объявлений / день, каждый день).
Объявления уже написаны, но некоторые незначительные суточные колебания не требуется. Я ищу давно дело срок, но с 7 или 10 дней испытательного срока
Если вам интересно, у вас есть вопросы или Вам необходима более подробной информации ..... вечера

Нет Gosting
Все должно быть добавляет жить.

I'm looking for a dedicated ad posting provider for Craigslist and several other sites (50+ ads/day, everyday).
The ads are already written but some minor daily variations are needed. I'm looking for a long term deal, but with a 7 or 10 days trial period

No Gosting
All adds MUST be live.

Last edited:

Vizion

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I don't know if your aware of this but there is a poster they sale that does all the work for you at "x" amount of intervals. Let me know if you would like more information about that.

jose22

Reaction score
exactly what you want to know .. price ... .... products categories ................?

jose22

Reaction score

No Gosting
All adds MUST be live.