I got police knocing on my doores

Stellla

Reaction score
Hmm well i wos home and carding in my room when i sow police drive by and stoped by my door and start knocking door they been there like 10 mins and drive away so i when they left i burn all boxes and letters connecting my to the crime, i bash the hard drive and every thing :) any advice what i should do next? I"m in uk and i use online carding :)

dum.ps

Seller of:,  Dumps
Reaction score
Yes put an old lady there and leave the house and make the wireless router without password. So It looks like her connection got hacked.

Stellla

Reaction score
Stellla, maybe drugs seller live in your home ?))

nop just me

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:36 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:34 PM ----------

Yes put an old lady there and leave the house and make the wireless router without password. So It looks like her connection got hacked.

thanks i'm on it right now

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
if u actually live there and ur not just a tenant, an old lady wont help u much
just move out until things chilled
they will be back tomorrow

Stellla

Reaction score
if u actually live there and ur not just a tenant, an old lady wont help u much
just move out until things chilled
they will be back tomorrow

but its a bit strange i'm not that big carder to start investigation on me they will lose more money then i carded

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
but its a bit strange i'm not that big carder to start investigation on me they will lose more money then i carded

Loses aren't calculated on how much you carded.
The amount can go up even 10x
Even for candy )

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
How do people card at their own addresses from their own home connection? Its beyond me such a nobrainer I dont get I swear. Its like asking to go to jail and for what? Pennies?

You guys need to start putting safety first if you care about your freedom at all, you must be the 5th dude I see around here who cards at their address.

IDGuy

RIPPER
Reaction score
What did you card recently? Some small shops are high risk than large ones because they take losses personally. It is very rare that police will come to the door for carding small items unless someone make a big fuss over it.

Just remember to say NOTHING when they come back (and they will). If anything you can say you signed for packages for a friend as a favor - and sent them to them in some foreign country. You didnt know what was in them. Give them a fake drop address in Pakistan lol.

If they take you to the station say nothing, ask for a lawyer, say nothing until the lawyer gets there. They will always try to trick and intimidate you, but the trust is regular cops have no clue about carding and its very hard for them to charge you without proof.

Also dont let them in your house without a warrant - ask to see it.

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
You are complete retard.

Last edited:

Erick

Professional
Reaction score
Strange situation, becuase if cops really come they will broke ur door and so on, maybe u make some another shitt? Or just not paying bills? I know some drops that die after first packet, cops bust them

Stellla

Reaction score
You are complete retard.

just shut up

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:51 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:50 PM ----------

well i start to wonder maybe they come not because i carding they have no proof of that i never signed anything there are no charges for just accepting a order its not even my name on it they don't have my IP also i using sim cards for internet and i burned them all so i don't thing i will get any trouble at least i hope so

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:52 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:51 PM ----------

Strange situation, becuase if cops really come they will broke ur door and so on, maybe u make some another shitt? Or just not paying bills? I know some drops that die after first packet, cops bust them

no way to know next time i will open the doors and see what they have to say :) first time i don't opened the doors i had some shit in my house and wanned to get rid of it

Soprano

Professional
Reaction score
YOU GAVE ME MINUS SAYING SHUT UP RETARD
NOW LISTEN YOU LITTLE PEDO GIRL,IM NOT THE ONE SITTING IN MY HOUSE PISSING MY PANTS ABOUT POLICE COMING OVER BECAUSE OF BEING FKIN RETARD AND SENDING STUFF TO YOUR HOME ADRESS,SO PLEASE,GIVE ME MINUS WITH SOMETHING MORE SENSIBLE THEN CALLING ME RETARD WHEN YOUR THE ONE WHO JUST PROVEN HOW FKIN DUMB KID YOU ARE,KK THANKS BYE,OH BTW,PREPARE UR ASS FOR JAIL AND WHEN SOMEONE WILL BE DOING YOU REMEMBER WHOS THE ONE RETARD,SITTING HAPPY AT HOME OR GETTING BUTT RAPED BECAUSE OF BEING WERY SMART,I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE YOU BECAUSE TO SOMEONE LIKE ME ( RETARD ) IS SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND,YOU PROLLY SOME 15 YEARS OLD CLOWN.

abram007

Carder
Reaction score
call the police on your way to the lawyer ,say your neighbors saw then and told you,
ask them what they want.
if its about online carding go talk to the lawyer, no point hiding for a little deniable online carding.
If its about something else, go home chill , buy some vpn-socks, etc ;)

Stellla

Reaction score
YOU GAVE ME MINUS SAYING SHUT UP RETARD
NOW LISTEN YOU LITTLE PEDO GIRL,IM NOT THE ONE SITTING IN MY HOUSE PISSING MY PANTS ABOUT POLICE COMING OVER BECAUSE OF BEING FKIN RETARD AND SENDING STUFF TO YOUR HOME ADRESS,SO PLEASE,GIVE ME MINUS WITH SOMETHING MORE SENSIBLE THEN CALLING ME RETARD WHEN YOUR THE ONE WHO JUST PROVEN HOW FKIN DUMB KID YOU ARE,KK THANKS BYE,OH BTW,PREPARE UR ASS FOR JAIL AND WHEN SOMEONE WILL BE DOING YOU REMEMBER WHOS THE ONE RETARD,SITTING HAPPY AT HOME OR GETTING BUTT RAPED BECAUSE OF BEING WERY SMART,I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE YOU BECAUSE TO SOMEONE LIKE ME ( RETARD ) IS SOMETHING IMPOSSIBLE TO UNDERSTAND,YOU PROLLY SOME 15 YEARS OLD CLOWN.

man u really need help seek for some mental help

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:06 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:02 PM ----------

yeah pretty much now that, that my first ever get some criminal record I don't get any jail time sorry to disappoint you Soprano bdw :D just some fine and community work :) and some experience to don't send stuff to your home :)

And bdw thanks every one for advices

Last edited:

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
@Stella even if you burned the sim cards make sure u discard of the phones/internet PayPals as well. The IMEI is still on them and they know they were linked to the sim card u burned. They dont necessarily break down your door if they have questions. If you give them reasonable doubt thats when they go away and come back with a warrant. It could also be something else but I think its pretty clear that its not. Just learn your lesson from it either get drop addresses or find something else for work..

thom crowzz

VIP member
Reaction score
if they wanted you , they easily come in , probably they lost even tho cardded items to ur address as long no drugs they do not touch /..