I cant find a way to cash out…

Reaction score
I tried using the amazon method, the payment always goes through, i even wait a day before the purchase and scroll the site for a good time but still my account gets suspended 5 minutes after no matter what card i am using. (10 dollars payments)
Any advice how to cash out so i can buy the things i need for cloning cards
Thanks. You guys are amazing for helping out ❤️

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
You need to clean the system and change the HWID of the device you are working from.
Software that will help you do this can be found in this topic: Iron Change Programs (HWID)

To understand your problem you must answer the following questions:
1. Do you use an anti-detect browser or a virtual machine?
2. On what sites do you check your IP address for system leaks and presence in spam and fraudulent databases?
3. Where and how do you check the validity of the card?
4. After the first account was blocked, did you change the system settings?
5. Every time after blocking your account, do you use a freshly registered e-mail?

If your system settings are correct, then move on to another carding method or order products from other online stores, avoiding large ones such as Amazon.

ValCVV

Carder
Reaction score
I tried using the amazon method, the payment always goes through, i even wait a day before the purchase and scroll the site for a good time but still my account gets suspended 5 minutes after no matter what card i am using. (10 dollars payments)
Any advice how to cash out so i can buy the things i need for cloning cards
Thanks. You guys are amazing for helping out ❤️
maybe first to try abazon-babyzone or something else rather to hit amazon lmao
куска дебилки

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Just take your time to study other carding methods.
To understand the reason for your failure, you must answer the questions that I asked in the previous post.

ValCVV

Carder
Reaction score
What is the problem for a noob not to hit fucking amazon and try ur self in other shops? U think u r a extraordinary that can do anything u want, sorry but i'm going to ruin ur ...... whatever it is lmao

ValCVV

Carder
Reaction score
Also quick question do you clone cards or you shop online. What is better in your opinion
I'm not but in this way of things u r stupid! Sorry to say that even when u trying to hit amazon and asking me to sell clone cards ..... what a lol-kek

ValCVV

Carder
Reaction score
lets say - try to buy those clone cards and after come back to me to talk about it

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
The forum was created to help each other and answer any questions, even if they seem a little funny or stupid. We understand that you are beginners and should learn how to work correctly from other more successful carders.

For some, Amazon carding seems like an easy method, while others cannot overcome the site’s Antifraud protection. It is important to understand the reason for failure in order to help overcome it and achieve success.

In my opinion, it is better to do carding online. If you configure the system correctly to work and do not receive card payment declines, then it is a pleasure to do it.
Cloned cards are a riskier method, but more rewarding. If you have everything you need for the job, you will become a rich carder very quickly.

ValCVV

Carder
Reaction score
Whatever u say mr.admin! But this forum is full of this questions is it?! Maybe this newbies can start using a search like a google they use or it's like a competition here who r smarter - teacher or tomcat, or even other clones ;):ROFLMAO: