i can’t cash out…

andreasisdead

Reaction score
i an beginner at carding so i have try every single crypto website and they declined me (i use proxy in same city as card holder) any tips ;(

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Possible reasons for card decline:
1. Your system setup is leaking and/or does not match the cardholder.
What do you use antidetect or virtual machine?
2. Dirty IP address. On what sites do you check the cleanliness of your IP address before paying with a card?
3. It is not possible to buy cryptocurrency using the bins of the cards you use because they are included in the stop list.
4. The card is invalid or there is not enough balance on it. How do you check the validity of the card?

"CAUSES OF DECLINE OF A VALID CREDIT CARD":

andreasisdead

Reaction score
Possible reasons for card decline:
1. Your system setup is leaking and/or does not match the cardholder.
What do you use antidetect or virtual machine?
2. Dirty IP address. On what sites do you check the cleanliness of your IP address before paying with a card?
3. It is not possible to buy cryptocurrency using the bins of the cards you use because they are included in the stop list.
4. The card is invalid or there is not enough balance on it. How do you check the validity of the card?

"CAUSES OF DECLINE OF A VALID CREDIT CARD":
Hey thanks for the information :)
unfortunately other sites besides amazon (they refund the money bc the owner contact them)i can’t do payment, so i dont think that the money is the problem, and i use antidetect. if you are down to help me cash it out i am giving you half…

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Try buying cryptocurrencies from your iPhone using apps (choose those with the least installs) - it should work.