I buy stripe verified account

FinesseKid

Carder
Reaction score
Hey, i hope everybody doing well !

I am looking for a long term business partner who can provide stripe verified account, i want a proof that payment link are activated and at least 1 micro-payment to be sure that the account is working. I also want the bank infos that i will give linked to the account to avoid bad surprise.
I might be interrested by other 2D gateway (2checkout, etc..), if you can provide them just let me know.

I will only do business with the forum escrow service so please don't bother me with bullshit or trying to scam.

Peace ✌️

Last edited:

Carding13

Reaction score

I am looking for a long term business partner who can provide stripe verified account, i want a proof that payment link are activated and at least 1 micro-payment to be sure that the account is working. I also want the bank infos that i will give linked to the account to avoid bad surprise.
I might be interrested to other 2D gateway to (2checkout, etc..), if you can provide them just let me know.

I will only do business with the forum escrow service so please don't bother me with bullshit or trying to scam.

Peace ✌️
I can get any verified accounts a d I need a partner to split but I need so.e pay.ent effort I give login

sumwear

Reaction score

I might be interrested by other 2D gateway (2checkout, etc..), if you can provide them just let me know.

Peace ✌️
check pm

Last edited:

babyslime93

Reaction score
Tap in with me bro. You can half way verify account and still have 30 days before stripe account restricted

whore777

Reaction score
I have stripe verified account linked to business bank account etc website etc