i buy CAR LEASING,RENT CAR !!! bmw .mercedes.audi etc....2010-2012!!!

faster

DEER
Reaction score
hy friends i need car for buy leasing ,rent car in europe !!!! BMV ,MERCEDES,AUDI ETC YEARS 2010-2012!!

faster

DEER
Reaction score
i need honest seller car not ripper ROMARIO279 WHIT 50 LR !!!

faster

DEER
Reaction score
bro send my your icq to mes privat plz drugparadise

Last edited:

drugparadise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
This guy is very strange. I offered him like 5 rented good cars 2008-2011 i were offering 1, than 2,3,4,5, price were like 20% of the market price, he said too expensive, and said that i'm crazy :D than after he said he not buyin rented cars, only leasing. i got leasing car and i said that i can deliver it to his place for fee 1keu or he can come pick it up without fee, than he said, he must get ready documents, he were asking me for documents upfront, he wanted me to come to his country. LOL Not posting LOGS, couse its very hard to communicate with that level english. guy is italian. just be careful.

cocktail

Professional
Reaction score
guy probably saw some car stealing movie and wanted to give it a go

faster

DEER
Reaction score
i talk whit this guy and him have CREZZY PRICES RENT CAR FIRST ALL RENT CAR next all is leasing THE HIM NEED 20% value of the CAR I said from the beginning they do not pay any data this value so that I can send a rental car very costly DOCUMENTS. this guy need for send 1000 euro for deliver the car :)) this tell my are russian but rusian EU,:))) the him not have photo original to car have onley photo google :))) i toll him i pay cash the car i need first for see the him refused to come saying directly with money!

drugparadise

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
If car cost 70k euros and i sell it for u for 15k , THAT IS WHAT U CALL CRAZY PRICES??? You said that u want car in ITALY, of course i will ask $ upfront. Rented cars i showed u in internet - not google. I showed u excat cars what i can get for RENT. Leasing car i showed u real photo. He didnt want to pay money upfrotn, thats normal, i said that he must come germany to buy it than. He said : my friend will come and look car. But it is not an exhibition. Asking for skype, for number. Do not want more contact this person. be careful.