I am carding $10k a week - need help.

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score
I have drops that been "burned" by LE. That happens a lot of time in the UK. In USA they last longer. Maybe you have not been noticed by your drops about the bust, because LE is investigating you / drop traded you or drop is in cold.

In the United states, such things like backtracing proxies or phone call logs are very uncommon in the <50k$ range, or even +
it costs a lot to them , and it's hard to get the real person who committed the crime.

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
I would appreciate more answers on this question(more rep available)...

To mafiawars,

What if the drop ships the goods overseas, will the trail be followed?

madmax93

Carder
Reaction score
50k per week with online carding ??

whith this sum , i think law enforcement will be there soon, its not small money. i think you must change your drop, maybe one day the deliverer will be a policemen.
Thats what they are doing in some europe countries

lunik

RIPPER
Reaction score
I would appreciate more answers on this question(more rep available)...

To mafiawars,

What if the drop ships the goods overseas, will the trail be followed?

hmm.. overseas? depends on the amount of loss in $.
some countries are cooperating with US, some are not.
if you live in West-EU, and 50k$ loss can be prooven to be casued by you, they will follow. Russia, UKR, and eastern.. small chance...

konnect

DEER
Reaction score
If you got drops from online dating and drop is female and is in love , then you can relax because, drop will let you know is LE is talking to her ,Depending on how you work her trust (Been using a drop of such for a year lol :) ). But if drop is male or female who is not in love and you card that much to drop then you have to be careful. They can be talking to LE and be silent to you as if all is well.If you do COB then it is easy to burn drop, but if its not COB drop can tell LE she doesn't know anything about it.And sometimes depending on the country you are in when LE do follow up your reshipping it will be hard for them to get you, you are save when you are in Eastern part of Europe. You can also arrange pick up from drop yourself via dhl, Note fedex and ups are US owned and is easy they will talk to LE. When doing pick up from drop, don't let drop know until 15 hours to pick up time, this will make it hard for LE to follow up. Hope this helps too, Good Luck.

sertys

Carder
Reaction score
U're talking bullshit, guys. Eastern block countries in present days are the best US cooperators. It's hard to refuse favors when u owe $ to the IMF and the World Bank, isn't it? It only takes a phone call from an outside LE service to ring the whole district on alarm.

fokuspokus

BANNED
Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
U're talking bullshit, guys. Eastern block countries in present days are the best US cooperators. It's hard to refuse favors when u owe $ to the IMF and the World Bank, isn't it? It only takes a phone call from an outside LE service to ring the whole district on alarm.

You are write for about 50%. Some country in EU are licking US ass, but crime fighting works differently. As from experience I can say that even neighbour countryes doesnt work together that offten, all depends on the crime is made. In EU there are minor cases when they are catching carders. The only carders I knew that were caught were in store carders, that used Golds and Blacks (and after 5 years of work or something).

It really depends on the country you are from, country the drop is from and country the shop is located.

But its better to change drops..

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
For instance, organizations like Interpol will hear about your criminal activity when your damage goes above ~12.000 USD, furthermore when you hit the 40.000 and above, they will seriously start looking for you.

The most scary part of this whole law-enforcement shit is, sometimes it can occur that they already have you in their focus, they can know who you are, where you live, what you do and what you are up to. It can even be that they have all the evidence they need to put you away for a very very long long time my friend, so you know what can get real fucked up ?

Even they know you are into all that shit, they just wait, until your damage reaches a complete bigger level, just to make sure that they can put you away for a whole fuckin life-time.

Always take care, never snitch on nobody, never work with partners or give other people your RL Info.

abagnalefrank

RIPPER
Reaction score
Why do you think about the cops ? Think about the store owners. First action that must be taken after fraud is discovered will be trying to get their things back, and that means paying a visit to your drop. who is from usa can back me up on this. So before thinking about the pollice, if you screw a store so hard, the might come back for their items.

best of luck

c0nnection

DEER
Reaction score
yes very true
done more then 40k+ in £ at 2 addresses now for 4-5 months of the time.
im not using COBS but some company do get chargebacks i agree.
all that happens maily is the company may loose and so on or the company loose out either way after its been fucked over the same company u cannot do it no more,
thats as far as it goes im very sure.
from updating systems from AVS Cvv etc etc

i was getting watches from a company and sold to others guys also these watches how over they was dealers and not so clever people
they got arrested and watch and others where taken.
they got the goods and watches back, with no record of being stolen.
from experience i know some company dont get chargebacks.
there companys tell them after a number of payments being fraudulent say ''dont accept phone orders'' ''update pos terminals'' etc etc
and th company dont loose out as they may have insurance on fraud,
good post there guys you have!! ciao

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:06 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:03 AM ----------

instead of getin machines to make cards and hack and skim dumps etc etc
learn to hack the bank hehe
be a creator of your or TRACK as the bank do..
with a limit thats just unstopable!!!!! hehe

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
I never wait for deliveries. I wait for the shipper to leave them then grab them at night. Only 2 times did my shit get stolen or not delivered.

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
Well you can make that 5 lost packages. I fucking hate any UPS besides GROUND.

Every time my shipment is other than ground the fucking driver is a nosy bitch who notices no mailbox or a 4 sale sign and won't deliver there. It's like 2 separate companies.

Ground drivers don't give a fuck cuz they are the ants of the company. The 3 day and and air fucks think they are the CEO of UPS.