i am a Beginner and i need to understand some things.

naeem4321

Reaction score
1- What is killing a card
2- why we do it
3- How we do it

It wiill be helpful if someone can guide me

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
1. The following reasons and actions kill the card:
- Cardholder, issuing bank or payment gateway when they notice a suspicious transaction
- Antifraud system when it notices fraudulent activity with an account on the site
- Services for checking cards for validity, blacklisted merchants
- Authorization, card binding, which sends SMS about this to the cardholder’s phone
- Donations that send OTP to the cardholder’s phone
- Carder, who configured the system poorly. Anti-detect browser or virtual machine that gives leaks
- Dirty socks5 proxies that are added to blacklist, scam or spam databases
- Carder who copied and pasted the card number rather than entering it manually.
- Carder that alternates card payments every 5-10 minutes.
- Bins cards included in stop lists of sites
- Payment by card in another country, when the cardholder has set a regional block (the ability to pay with a card only within a certain country)
- Working with VPN
P.S. Dozens more reasons, please add yours.

2. For some, carding is the main form of income, for others it is an additional income, and for others it is just a hobby or entertainment on the Internet.
We are poor people and have to feed ourselves and our families, help our loved ones and relatives.
We are Robin Hoods who steal money from rich people and give it to poor people. We help charitable organizations, orphanages and nursing homes.
We help people who need paid treatment.
Donators for new ideas and schemes for the development of society.
Carders are people who provide the shadow economies of their countries with millions of dollars.

3. We take a smartphone or laptop and install an anti-detect browser on it. We buy a valid CC and proxy.
We create a profile in antidetect and go to a website where we pay for whatever we want with someone else’s stolen card.
This way we cash out CC, receive cryptocurrency, and then exchange coins for cash, which we spend at our discretion.

P.S. There can be many reasons, each carder has their own.
The main one is to receive material benefits for your work.