Hybrid virtual machine / Self-made antidetect

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
And since I am a creative person, I decided to write an article on the channel, for beginners about how to make your own antidetect, antique or, as I call it, a hybrid virtual machine.
  • Who needs it: If you hit 1 or several shops and you need new prints and one virtual machine is simply not enough for you.
  • Are you tortured to use slow Dedics
  • Well, or something else ...

And so, to the point. 2 months ago I drove into 1 shop, started 10 virtual machines, installed 3 browsers on each virtual machine. The picture was as follows and it was terribly clumsy:
6fdf882425552db212e9a.png

The whole thing took about ~ 200 gigabytes. It worked very slowly, tk. was on the HDD. (Note - The working computer consisted of SSD 128GB + HDD 1TB, the work was located on ssd, all virtual machines on hdd, which made it difficult to work quickly)

At first, everything suited me, but then there was a need for 20-30 drills every day and it became clear that it was necessary to expand and uniqueize the whole thing.

1 virtual machine was taken as a basis - Windows 7. Installed on an SSD for fast work. A comodo firewall was installed there so that WebRTC did not light up, the following installations were uploaded:

ATTENTION: Installations are only downloaded, but not installed. Downloading versions of opera, flash, firefox 20-30 pcs. (at your discretion).

Downloaded, unzipped. Sorted into folders for convenience.

Approx. : For convenience, go to IE, browser settings and set the default proxy if you are using a soxifier.

Turn off the virtual machine, make a snapshot of system # 1. Everything. The system is 90% ready for carding.

Now, in order for us to do the driving, we do the following:

We return to snapshot # 1, turn on the virtual machine, select the ff or opera version of the browser, install, optionally select the flash player if the shop / merchandise requires it. Install. We select the time zone. We select a proxy. The whole thing happens in ~ 2 minutes for a sharpened hand. Agree that this is negligible?

We drive in. Turn off the virtual machine and repeat the cycle ...
  • Note: in addition, you can and even need to: install Java
  • sometimes enable / disable additional plugins (not extensions)
  • make the same hybrid on win8, win 10, vista
  • Find old versions of chrome, safari and other browsers
  • Do everything that is described in my article with Mac OS, maybe linux, ubuntu ...
  • If you need to make a reorder, then turn off the virtual machine, make an impression and write information about the order in the title. PRO level

Well, everything seems to be. Please note that this article does not claim to be the best bypassing anti-fraud protections or anything else. The author just wanted to convey the idea of how to save time / money on virtual machines / dedics (RDPs).