How to unlock iPhone? Large manual FRP bypass lockscreen iPhone.

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone! To unlock the iphone, we only need a couple of programs and a computer. This method is completely working and free. But he has one “BUT!”. After removing the lock, your smartphone will not be able to catch the network. That is, it will not see any SIM card at all, but other functions will work normally.

What does iCloud Activation Lock mean?
Activation Lock or iCloud Lock is one of the features included with Find Me on iOS devices. This feature is designed to securely protect your device, which could prevent someone from using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch if it is ever lost or stolen. As long as you turn on Find Me, Activation Lock is automatically turned on by default.

It's worth noting that if you delete data from your device without leaving iCloud, Activation Lock will still work.

When and why to bypass iCloud Activation Lock
In our daily life, there are several common situations that can lead to iCloud activation lock, for example, you buy a used iPhone with activation locked, forgot your Apple ID password, etc. This tutorial can help you remove iCloud activation lock without password.

HOW TO BYPASS LOCKING BY APPLE ID (ACTIVATION LOCK)
M45BQReSIMc.jpg

The first step is to get JailBreack on your device. This can be done using the checkra1n program.

checkra1n - get jailbreak on MAC
Checkm8 has been known for a long time. The first mentions of a vulnerability in the BootROM of apple mobile devices appeared on the Web on September 27, 2019, when axi0mX publicly tweeted about its find. The hot news was immediately picked up by numerous sites and even checkm8 - authoritative media outlets, loudly announcing the appearance of a universal jailbreak for a whole zoo of smartphones from Apple.

The name of the vulnerability checkm8 is pronounced in English approximately like checkm-eight, which is consonant with the word checkmate - "check and checkmate", symbolizing the end of a chess game. Hence the characteristic logo of the exploit of the same name in the form of an overturned chess king. "The game is over, guys from Cupertino," the authors of the exploit seem to hint to us, "you lose."

The most interesting thing in this whole story with checkm8 is that the vulnerability was discovered not on the software, but on the hardware level of apple technology, and it covers a very large range of models, from the most ancient devices on the A5 chip like the iPhone 4S to the quite modern iPhone X ...

The hole is hidden in the BootROM mechanism, which plays a key role in the boot process of iPhones and iPads. Moreover, it is impossible to fix it with software patches: in order to solve the problem, you need to revise the hardware configuration of the device itself, which, as you understand, cannot be done in a couple of months.
rw2zAEiRQ4k.jpg

The checkra1n tool is in public beta, it is strongly discouraged to use this jailbreak on a device for everyday use until it is in a stable release.

Checkra1n is a unique use case that we haven't seen since limera1n for the iPhone 4 with an A4 processor. Unfortunately, the new way to jailbreak is not untethered, as was the case with limera1n, but it uses an exploit that Apple cannot fix with a software update, which means that devices can be jailbroken regardless of the software version.
UoCMafsPhHU.jpg

That sounds good. But it should be borne in mind that updates will not be able to fix the checkm8 vulnerability, they can still break the checkra1n jailbreak. Therefore, the utility must be maintained as long as Apple releases updates for supported devices.

DOWNLOAD ON THE DEVELOPER'S SITE

What you need to know before starting the procedure:
  • Checkra1n is currently only available on macOS, support for other operating systems is planned in the future
  • This is a semi-tethered way
  • Supported iOS versions: 12.3 - 14
  • Supported package managers: Cydia

Instructions:
  • Connect your device to your Mac with a certified Mfi Ligthning cable. Do not forget to click Trust if prompted.
  • Download the checkra1n jailbreak tool from the official website of the development team.
  • Open the downloaded .dmg file and then drag the checkra1n icon to your Applications folder.
  • Open the applications folder, right-click on the checkra1n icon and select the Show Package Contents option.
    https://sun9-86.userapi.com/impg/uYYCw5HOPw-aT7vK6p49PsSqq8uwe06bCHoJSg/cvtOO6Uuoq4.jpg?size=729x403&quality=96&sign=e3681e7b612db523df18e15a8636eb30&type=album[/IMG
    [IMG]https://sun9-6.userapi.com/impg/mlRI-K5ESGq5Q5aLc4XBkTwL2ae6WRuHJXTnfw/sixN0e1x3IQ.jpg?size=495x205&quality=96&sign=25c6ccd6b34a122e84d7ceb19eacf583&type=album
  • Now go to checkra1n > Contents > MacOS and double click on checkra1n_gui.
  • Immediately after that, you will be greeted by the start window of the jailbreak utility. Check that your device is connected and recognized. If everything is in order, click the Start button.
  • The checkra1n application will inform you about the need to switch to DFU mode. Click the Next button.
  • The utility will tell you how to put the device into DFU mode. Get ready, click the Start button and follow the instructions on the screen.
    iInpCpL8OuU.jpg
  • After successfully entering DFU mode, checkra1n will start jailbreak.
  • A boot screen with the checkra1n logo will appear on your device. Do not disconnect the device until the jailbreak is complete.
  • After completing the procedure, you can close the checkra1n application.
    Ts7Jizwiz8M.jpg
  • Immediately after that, the checkra1n bootloader icon should appear on the screen of your device
  • Congratulations, the jailbreak is complete!

checkra1n - get a jailbreak on Windows
The checkra1n tool cannot be installed without a Mac or Linux computer. This is technically true, but you can use the bootra1n tool to install checkra1n using a Windows PC. Yes, the installation process will be more complicated than on Mac or Linux, but the bootra1n method is suitable for those who only have a Windows computer.

In the process, you need to burn the bootra1n disk image to a blank USB stick or CD, and then run it on your Windows computer. In other words, you will run Linux from a removable storage device, not Windows from your primary hard drive.

What do you need
  • A blank USB stick or CD with at least 512 MB of memory.
  • 64-bit or 32-bit Windows PC with AMD or Intel processor.
  • iPhone or iPad compatible with checkra1n jailbreak.
  • MFi Certified USB-A / Lightning cable (USB-C / Lightning not suitable).
  • Bootra1n tool (64-bit or 32-bit) or checkn1x.
  • Rufus tool or balenaetcher .
All tools can be downloaded from here or checkn1x from here, and it is better to do it beforehand.

After completing the process, remember to go back to the BIOS menu and switch to Windows. Otherwise, the computer will continue to boot from the drive, and if it is turned off, it may generate an error.

Additional links to software:
Checkra1n 0.12.1 (for iphone 8 to X ios 14.x) download here: Checkra1n 0.12.1
Checkra1n 0.12.2 for other devices download here: Checkra1n 0.12.2

Justatech Checkra1n 0.12.3 Windows: Mediafire || Mega

Unpack password: frpfile

You can more clearly see how to do this procedure in a video taken from the Internet.

Getting jailbreak checkra1n on windows iOS 14.0 # checkn1x #jailbreak
1fjz_s9WH9I.jpg

UFF4YiEW3X8.jpg

And now we proceed to the most important question of the article. How to remove iPhone lock screen?

iFrpfile All In One iCloud tool
la2Okn6i9qw.jpg

DOWNLOAD:

FRPFILE AIO v2.3 tool:

Fix Google Drive Show "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time."
wnmWkrnfEY8.jpg

It is a very useful tool to remove iCloud lock from your iPhone, which is now available for Windows computers.

Features of the iCloud tool:
  • Repairs iCloud Bypass Welcome Screen
  • Fixes reboot, battery drain patch, baseband removal
  • Access codes for unbinding bypass
  • Fixes full restart and iCloud login without notification SIM card with Facetime PIN, iMessage, Siri.

How do I use this program? Shown in the video:
iPSqHbo4zqM.jpg

_1rnz9_bE34.jpg

Instead of totals
If this article helped you in any way, we are very happy. If upsetting ... we're really sorry. If you find any inaccuracies in it, or you have your own experience of successfully getting rid of Activation Lock - describe it in the comments.

Small addition to the article

How to use UltFone Activation Unlock
This guide will show you how to use UltFone Activation Unlocker to remove iCloud Activation Lock / Disable Find Me if you forgot your Apple ID or password, or when you purchased a used iCloud Lock / Find Me phone.

Part 1: How to Remove iCloud Activation Lock on iPhone / iPad / iPod touch

UltFone Activation Unlocker is professionally designed to remove iCloud Activation Lock without password on iPhone / iPad / iPod touch. If you've forgotten your Apple ID or password, or purchased a used iPhone with iCloud Activation Lock turned on, this app is here to help you get out of this problem.

You can download the program for free on both Windows and Mac. Here is a step-by-step guide to bypass iCloud Activation Lock.

Free Download for PC Free Download for Mac

Be sure to read the notes before using:
  • After removing the Activation Lock with UltFone Activation Unlocker, your iPhone / iPad / iPod touch will be jailbroken. You can access all of the device's features except for phone calls, cellular data usage, and iCloud sign-in with a new Apple ID.
  • Your device will be iCloud locked again if you reset your device after unlocking it.

Step 1. Launch UltFone Activation Unlocker.
Launch UltFone Activation Unlocker on your computer and click Start to start.
NuQG-ycfOgY.jpg

2. Read the agreement carefully and click "Next" to continue.
-IRdst0_EyY.jpg

3. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
B5TZKWrFB34.jpg

Step 2. Jailbreak your iDevice.

How to jailbreak if you are using a Mac.
Once your device is recognized, UltFone Activation Unlocker will start downloading the jailbreak tool.
MtoHXAvHceE.jpg

2. After successfully downloading the jailbreak utility, click "Start Disassembly" to continue.
s28MFwVwHAM.jpg

3. Follow the instructions on the screen to jailbreak your device. After successful jailbreak, click Next to go to the next interface.
M173YHc3rfw.jpg

4. The program will now display information about the device. Confirm it and click " Start Removal" to start removing iCloud Activation Lock.
sL8a1Ju2gj8.jpg

How to jailbreak if you are using Windows.
As in the Mac version, after connecting your device to your Windows computer, UltFone Activation Unlocker will automatically download the jailbreak tool. The difference is that you have to do the hack manually. Here's what you need to do:
After downloading the jailbreak tool, you must write the jailbreak environment to a blank USB stick.
DnLClWt_kBE.jpg

2. Click the "Start" button and confirm your decision in the pop-up window.
U0mAj24LsCM.jpg

3. Wait patiently for UltFone Activation Unlocker to install the jailbreak tool on your USB drive.
O2ejTCuLmw8.jpg

4. Once completed, follow the onscreen instructions to hack your device step by step.
qA7Z3R6qiys.jpg

MJaqVFLDLAA.jpg

VqS5Fn3hL3c.jpg

Step 3. Remove iCloud Activation Lock.
The process of removing iCloud Activation Lock will not take long. Please wait patiently for it to complete.
lNKqVbTMwCo.jpg

2. Congratulations! You have successfully removed iCloud Activation Lock from yoru device. You can now sign in with your new Apple ID through the App Store or iTunes and App Store in Settings to download apps over Wi-Fi.
x1fdXo-2r0I.jpg

Part 2: How to Disable Find My on iPhone / iPad / iPod touch
Find My is a feature that can help Apple users find their lost devices and wipe their device data remotely to avoid potential privacy leak. However, if you want to sign out of your Appld ID on your device, you will need to turn off Find Me first. If you forgot your App ID / Password or bought a used device with Find My enabled, UltFone Activation Unlocker has developed a way to disable Find My without Apple ID and password.

This is how it works:

Step 1. Connect your iDevice to your computer.
Launch UltFone Activation Unlocker on your computer, then select “Turn off Find My iPhone” from the main interface.
M6Gpkj_CFt4.jpg

2. Click "Start" to start.
TTqBWLP0bvg.jpg

3. Read the agreement carefully and click Next to continue.
oGj6KLBzsTY.jpg

4. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
RPaNr5nJv34.jpg

5. Unlock your device and trust your computer. Then confirm this by entering your password.

Step 2. Jailbreak your iDevice.
Once your device is recognized, UltFone Activation Unlocker will automatically start downloading the jailbreak tool.
75_Zc_qq4fc.jpg

2. Select an empty USB drive and click "Start" to record the jailbreak environment.
DnLClWt_kBE.jpg

3. Click Yes to continue.
U0mAj24LsCM.jpg

4. Wait for UltFone Actiation Unlocker to write the jailbreak environment to the USB stick.
O2ejTCuLmw8.jpg

5. When finished, follow the step by step instructions to jailbreak your device.
qA7Z3R6qiys.jpg

MJaqVFLDLAA.jpg

VqS5Fn3hL3c.jpg

You can also scan the QR code to view the activity on another phone, or simply click here to learn how to jailbreak your device in Windows.
tyMwcAu0Mbc.jpg

Step 3. Disable Find My.
After the device is jailbroken, disconnect the device from the Internet and click "Start" to disable Find Me.
1tMkWdAzGGc.jpg

2. Wait a little.
UxzkES3G4R8.jpg

3. Then copy the serial number to check the FMI status. If the FMI status is off, enter "OFF" in the box and click "Confirm" to delete the previous Apple ID. If not, repeat the above steps and try turning off Find Me again.
kYQLVckMJfQ.jpg

4. Wait for a while to remove the Apple ID.
Evb4jpYNZHQ.jpg

Please note that at this point your device will be restored to factory settings.

5. Congratulations! You have now successfully disabled Find My and removed your Apple ID.
6USqs3nripQ.jpg