How to send Fake Bitcoin Transfer

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
Scammer-ripper @crypto_tools sell tools for send Fake Bitcoin Transfer for $ 900. Lol.

He write:
Do you know how to do a Fake bitcoin transfer? Do u wanna learn? I’ll teach u how to send over $10,000 fake btc to any wallet address Legit?

Features:
You can be able to send the coin to the wallet and it can last till 30 mins to 5 hrs before vanishing ✅

You can use an online bank like Wema to get paid by bitcoin vendors ✅

Send them the fake btc and they’ll pay you, they won’t know it’s fake till few hours ✅

NB: You can test the update before paying.
How? If interested DM I’ll send u some coins, you’ll receive it and It’ll vanish when and anytime I want it to ?

I’m the most Legit admin u can meet on this carding forum ✅

Fake transfer still going on hot and hotter than the btc update. U can send any vendor a Fake coin and they’ll pay you legit ✅. Why? Cause they’ll receive the coin for more than 30 mins and no legit vendor can delay u for that long. Get a fast vendor that pays well ✅, u can also call it flash coins. This forum is all about Hot latest updates ✅

bitcoin.jpg

Not impossible, just use the btc script and step out of poverty.

Bitcoin Fake Transaction (Replace by fees) is a software that allows to send bitcoin fakes on the blockchain networks, bitcoins can stay in the wallet for at maximum 96 hours before being rejected by blockchain and finally disappear into the wallet if you don’t have hash rate, but with hash rate that can stay for unlimited time.
We present you the new version of Bitcoin Fake Transaction Full Version with its new features.
- Send a normal transaction or RBF
- Bitcoin core or blockchain keys options
- Defined the time that the transaction can remain in the wallet
- Defined the charges of the blockchain networks for a quick confirmation
- VPN and TOR options included with proxy
- Can check the blockchain address before transaction
- Can send maximum 100 BTC

Software can be used on phone and laptops.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Video: https://carder.market/index.php?media/fake-bitcoin-transaction.61/

Proofs:

Last edited by a moderator:

tiyoow

Reaction score
I am often asked where to invest money.
In theory, for a person who does not want to understand the huge possibilities of the financial market, the easiest way is a bank deposit. I'll write about its cons tomorrow. However, there is a very big advantage, your descendants will thank you for the fact that their life will be good. I'm talking about bitcoin. A couple of months ago, I didn’t even think about getting into this, I didn’t even want to Buy crypto on Switchere. I do not know what prompted me, but I registered on Switchere and now I am investing in bitcoin.

Last edited:

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
May i get how to do it?
thanks
Download the software in the private section of our forum and use it. Everything is very easy and simple.
If you do not have access to a private forum, then try to search the Internet on hacker forums, just do not forget to check the downloaded files for viruses.

Carding 4 Carders

Professional
Reaction score
You can find this software in the resources section for free soon or buy it on other hacker forums.

BnV

Reaction score
Please how do i purchase this software? I am interested

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Available in the VIP section of our forum for free.
Or buy it on hacker forums, but you may get a broken program or be scammed.

BnV

Reaction score
How do i get the software free from the VIP section? there is no means i see i can do that. what legit hacker forum can i get it?

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
To get free access to the VIP section, you need to be useful on the forum. Give useful tips, recommendations, post educational materials, share current methods and ways of working.

In the VIP section you will find over 1000 topics that include private methods, exclusive tutorials and step-by-step guides, useful free services for work, free accounts to any payment systems and banks with a balance, full list non vbv and auto vbv bins 2021, valid dumps and CC. Private hacker software. Paid digital goods and software are free. Working keys and licenses. And a lot of other useful things for successful and productive work.

From the VIP section, you can access the private CSU forum without guarantors, where more than 700,000 topics and 300,000 successful carders are provided. Great activity. A bunch of proven services to work with. Reliable stores and sellers of quality material.

BnV

Reaction score
Can i pay to get Access to the VIP section? the process mentioned above take quite a long time and effort to accomplish.

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
At the moment, it is impossible to simply pay for access to get to the VIP section, since there is information for many millions of dollars.

But there is a very easy and quick way to get access:
1. Go to any freelance exchange.
2. Post proposals with a request to leave comments in any topics on this forum (can flood section, not necessarily on hackers and carders topics), freelancers can also write unique articles, original news, and the like.
3. Indicate the number of characters of the text of one message - from 250 characters
4. Indicate the number of required messages: 10000
5. Pay for the service to freelancers for a card purchased for $ 10 in a CC store.

P.S. There are also many ready-made offers from freelancers about writing articles, posting news and the like on any topic, we just buy them. That's all.

On Russian exchanges, 100 messages cost only $ 2, on foreign exchanges it is more expensive.

Once they get the job done (usually 1-3 days), you get access for free and without slowdown.
Download any material you need and rejoice.

It is very easy to do, you will get a huge profit and result.

Last edited:

tonivor7

Reaction score
Это программа работает только с хаш тегов?? С БИТКОИН ЯДРА? ТАК ЖЕ BINANCE SERVER... МНЕ ИНТЕРЕСНО BINANCE SERVER

Carding

Professional
Reaction score
Эта тема просто смешная. Я не верю что эта программа действително работает, считаю что просто сделан фейковый интерфейс, но настоящие транзакации она отправлять не может, думаю просто имитирует вид. Возможно я ошибаюсь, так как не тестировал эту программу.
Все бы тогда отправляли фейковы транзакации в обменники и получали миллионы долларов легко и просто.

Вы написали в чате что у кого-то купили этот софт, за сколько вы его купили и у кого? Вам удалось отправить с его помощью хотя бы $ 10? Или вас обманули и подсунули фуфло. В каждом втором телеграм-канале продают это неработающее говно за $ 50, зачем её продавать если она приносит миллионы? Думаю это банальный обман.
Она была размещаена у нас в вип-разделе, но почему-то админ удалил ссылку, либо она не работает, либо там троян.

Возможно, работает через какую-то дыру или сама кеширует данные. Видел видео по её использованию, но не могу понять принцип её работы.
Что значит фейковая транзакация? То есть фактически она не приходит? А зачем тогда она вообще нужна, если получатель не видит монет на своем кошельке? Пожалуйста, объясните кто понимает в чём тут дело и почему она такая популярная. Какой толк и реальный профит от неё?

С её помощью как-то обманывают тех, кому направляется фейковая транзакация, но монеты не приходят или всё таки они доходят получателю?

Если она дейсвительно может так легко отправлять настояшую криптовалюту, без майнинга, используя какие-то алгоритмы, то это просто чудо золотая программа, но я в это не верю. Пожалуйста, переубедите меня и объясните в чёт тут дело.

Last edited by a moderator:

tonivor7

Reaction score
This program really works. I gave my bitcoin wallet there was sent btk. Then they just disappeared. I saw it with my own eyes. I purchased this program. But in order to send you need to do it with a hash key with a balance of at least. 0.5 btc. Which I didn't test. After opening a hash key, they can empty the balance. The second method of the program is the binance server. I bought the program for $ 5000 for 2000. I'm ready here to share this program with you with professional statuses. Yes, to understand what kind of program

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
That is, money comes to the wallet and then disappears?
How long does it take for money to disappear from the wallet?
How can this be? You can send money to the exchanger and have time to cash it out before they disappear, is that so?
Is the money debited from your wallet?
Or does the money go to the sender's wallet?
It's just superb if you're telling the truth!

tonivor7

Reaction score
Эта программа генерирует хэш в кошелек, как только отправляет его. По его словам, они могут находиться в кошельке до 3 дней. Точно не знаю. Они исчезли, как только он ушел из программы. Не осталось и следа. И в журнале.

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
What is the maximum amount you can send?
I do not understand who should have 0.5 btc?
How quickly does the money come?
How long do they last?
Send them to exchangers and get money before they disappear, that's all!