How to know VBV or no VBV with psyisical access?

simple-jack

Reaction score
Hi guys , i have a way to get CC+CVV in physical , is there a way to know if the card is VBV or no VBV when i have it in my hands ?
If it's VBV can i do something with it or is it just trash ?

thanks

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Hi guys , i have a way to get CC+CVV in physical , is there a way to know if the card is VBV or no VBV when i have it in my hands ?
If it's VBV can i do something with it or is it just trash ?

thanks
You can try the card on a 3D site to find out if its VBV or non VBV.
If its VBV you can still use it on 2D sites & if you have access to phone number/email then you can use it on any website.

simple-jack

Reaction score
You can try the card on a 3D site to find out if its VBV or non VBV.
If its VBV you can still use it on 2D sites & if you have access to phone number/email then you can use it on any website.
Okay but if i try on a 3D site and he get a message from the bank my CC become useless , is there any safe way to check ?

BigBeast

Professional
Reaction score
Okay but if i try on a 3D site and he get a message from the bank my CC become useless , is there any safe way to check ?
Websites asks for confrimation first that where should we send the OTP,only if you click on that email/number then owner will receive it.
Even if he gets the SMS,chances are very less that it will kill the card because in USA people gets alot of spam messages & emails on daily basis.