how to get through "call for auth"

emergencyj1

Reaction score
with dumps i try to swipe few k then always show up "call for auth" clerk says

call the bank

how to get through this situation really gonna call the bank?

Corin

Reaction score
with dumps i try to swipe few k then always show up "call for auth" clerk says

call the bank

how to get through this situation really gonna call the bank?

Say you are pressed for time and leave the store promptly and swiftly lol preferably with the card

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
What I do for cfa is say ok I'll try another card or I
L call the bank and on my next stop since I kno it's gonna be. Cfa I tell the cashier look I've Ben having a lot of trouble with my card if for somreason it ask for cfa the banks told me to tell u guys to type FIRSt 6 on my card AND U WILL GT INSTANT APPROVAL ATLEAST IN USA I'VE TRIED IT AND WORKD A+

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:47 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:46 AM ----------

It can be any random 6 digits and u will get instant aproval

bravo1

DEER
Reaction score
say yuor wife report the card and GO hurry

only a novice carder would run away from a CFA

tell cashier you had this problem before and your bank told you that the cashier has to type a 6 digit code. Any 6 digit code will work and card will get approved.

Time to leave is only when there's a hold call, and call for authorization is not a hold call

Ninja

Reaction score

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
Well ATLEAST best buy screen shows enter auth code which is any 6 and enter amount of purchase that's it what I do I tell the person to enter first 6 of my card to make it seem Legit and get that instant approval simple

king1

Carder
Reaction score
call for auth

Well ATLEAST best buy screen shows enter auth code which is any 6 and enter amount of purchase that's it what I do I tell the person to enter first 6 of my card to make it seem Legit and get that instant approval simple

u my friend has balls.. i would never recommend a fellow carder to attempt that in best buy.. more people get arrested for carding best buy than any other stores.. a few other "easy" stores would be K-MART 7 ELEVEN. sum times better to walk away with nothing than to walk away with cuffs..

jamal911

Professional
Reaction score
u my friend has balls.. i would never recommend a fellow carder to attempt that in best buy.. more people get arrested for carding best buy than any other stores.. a few other "easy" stores would be K-MART 7 ELEVEN. sum times better to walk away with nothing than to walk away with cuffs..

i disagree with you only because merchants understand what this is because I am sure they have seen call for auth in there cashier career before. But has never come across with the correct solution because some cashiers say for customer to call others say that i will call and have protocol to follow.

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
I guess it depe ds what best buy bcuz i have got apple laptoos like nothing and dont swipe to many cards if u get decline afyer 2 just leave and always dress and act like a tourist

DiJi

Reaction score
Does that 6 code Auth code thing on all machines still work?

like you just put in any random 6 digits? 666666

Carlos_santi

Carder
Reaction score
Yes it still working good for amex also but in best buy u will need front four printed

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
rome0 wrote a guide about this I believe?