How to get new address added to someones credit report

knoble

Reaction score
hello im trying to setup online store credit cards or store financing for usa store. I want to apply to them with new drop info but it goes into a bunch of security question and still doesnt approve them. Whats the best was to setup these new accounts using new drop address.

Last edited:

smmy

WTF STOP SPAMMING PM INBOX !!!!!!!!!

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
the only way I know you can add a new address to one's credit report is by having their credit ran (apply for credit) in their name with the new address... if it gets approved the new address will show as the latest address. another way is if you add them as an authorized user to someone elses account, the main users address will show on the authorized users account as well. hope this helps.

dagonxx

Professional
Reaction score
What about making new telephone? I heard that adds to it

nsn

Professional
Reaction score
Man it is overnight if you aply now after 12 am it should show on credit reporting agencies. CAUTION it wont show on all! If phone company pulls experian it will only show on experian so you need to either pull all 3 somehow or make sure the one you need to see the address pulls the same bureau as the phone company.

blackops4040

Carder
Reaction score
Nsn, pls could u advise which telephone company and how exactly it to apply for the phone service? I have a $20k a week scam this tut can work out for and i am willing to share with you. PM me.. ;)

Sir. guap

Professional
Reaction score
there is also other ways to get the number on the credit report