How to earn more in carding by doing the same thing?

Carding Forum

Professional
Reaction score
Finishing last year with a certain monetary result, I set myself a global task for the whole year - to earn at least 2 times more money next year.

And this year became for me the very bar that made me think: “Will it work out this time?” And it wasn’t even that I was frightened by a figure twice as large. But the fact is that I simply did not understand how to do all this.

I didn’t even have a rough plan in my head on how to achieve this and what needed to be done for this. So I started where I ended last year. I did what I can.

Money before the new year
Having some experience in carding, the carder quickly comes to the conclusion that only he and no one else influences the amount of money he earns. As a rule, this understanding comes only when the carder begins to greatly influence the size of his income. For example, work more or less, use others or improve your ways of earning money. And most importantly, accelerate at the right moments.

When raising the issue of making money, many people immediately imagine some very wealthy person. For example, some billionaire from the famous Forbes list, a wealthy friend of yours, or someone else.

Most often, people who present such images see their level as something unattainable, but if you look into it, this will not be the case at all. Now we are not talking at all about the fact that if someone could do it, then you can too. No, most often only a few achieve outstanding results, which is why they are outstanding.

But here’s what’s interesting: if every person had an unlimited amount of time, then any monetary results would seem like candy wrappers to us. For example, some person has a million dollars, and another does not, but if he has an infinite amount of time, he will also earn it, even if he earns at least a little more than he spends. To make things completely clear, I'll make it even simpler. The point is that wealthy carders haven't really done anything super outstanding. They simply earned a certain amount of money faster than others. And the whole problem with carders who can't do the same is that they don't have the same amount of time to earn the same amount of money. Now pay attention.

By earning money in this format, when a person’s income depends entirely on him, he can speed up and earn 2, 3, 5 times more money. And when I talk about acceleration in this context, I don't mean speeding up the work itself. First of all, we are talking about the speed of decision-making, the speed of transition from words to deeds, and so on. These are the things that a carder can speed up and earn at least 2 times more money.

And if we talk about your specific case and answer the question: “how much money will you earn before the next new year?”, then you can answer unequivocally. If you continue to make decisions, move from words to deeds at the same speed as now, then your earnings before the new year will practically not differ from how much you earned over the last month and a half. And if you want more, speed up.