How to do remitly cash out method?

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
Hi, several friends of mine have been making good money remitly through cash out. What I don't know is if remitly has a method and an exact series. If someone can help me, please.

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
The work looks like this:
1. Download the application for a mobile phone (it is best to work through it, and not on the website).
2. Buy an account with a balance in a trusted store or register on our own.
3. Receive the details of the drop from a trusted service, agree with him the percentage for cash out, how quickly and in what way he will pay.
4. Buy a valid CC and check it.
5. Replenish the account balance and make a transfer to the details of the drop.
Everything is extremely simple and intuitive.

How do I verify my payment method?
Sometimes, we'll ask you to verify your payment method. This is an added security feature to let us know that you are the card owner. We do this to protect your information and the integrity of service.
Don’t worry, service only ask you to do this once per payment method.

Verify through your online bank or credit card statement
Every transfer comes with a unique code (consisting of both letters and numbers). This shows up in your online bank or credit card account activity or online statement when we authorize a charge to your payment method.
Once you submit your transfer, you will be prompted to complete the verification process in Resolution Center.
Click Verify Payment Method.
Sign in to your banking app or website.
Check your account or transaction history.
Look for your most recent Remitly transaction.
Find the code in the description. The code is written right after the word Remitly (for Wells Fargo account holders, you'll need to click the + icon next to the transaction date to view the full description).
Go back to your Remitly profile and enter the unique code.
Click Continue.
That’s it! If the code you entered is correct, you will be redirected to the Transfer Details page so you can check the status of your transfer.

I can’t find the code
Make sure you’re checking the right bank account (Tip: Check the last four digits of the account number you used).
Check if your device has a signal or is connected to Wi-Fi.
Sometimes, it takes a few minutes for the charge to show up in your statement. Try again after five to 10 minutes.
If you still can’t find the code or you can’t access your payment account, go back to your Remitly account and click I can't find the code.
Select the reason why you can't find the code.
Click Submit.

I found the code but it’s not working
Check that you’ve entered the code correctly.
If you’ve entered the code correctly but you’re still getting an error message, click I can't find the code.
Click My reason is not listed
Click Submit
Click opt out

What happens if I can’t find my code?
Our Customer Protection team will reach out to you to verify some important information with you. We will send you an email update about the status of your transfer and we’ll also let you know if we need to collect more information from you.

My transfer is on hold even if I entered the code correctly
This means that our Customer Protection Team needs to perform additional verification on your profile. We will send you an email update about the status of your transfer and we’ll also let you know if we need to collect more information from you.

Description of Remitly services
Remitly is an online international money transfer service that allows people from the US, Canada, Eurozone, Australia and the UK to send money to over 85 countries around the world. As a digital alternative to traditional money transfer services, Remitly makes money transfers fast, secure and relatively inexpensive.

Ramitly is mobile optimized and you can send money abroad using their online money transfer service or the Ramitly app on your smartphone or tablet. Ramitly provides its services in English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Turkish, Romanian and Vietnamese.

It is very easy to top up your money transfer. Ramitly allows you to pay by bank transfer, debit or credit card. Your recipient has several options for receiving money:
They can have the money transferred to their bank account in local currency.
They can receive their money in cash at any of the 140,000 agent locations around the world on the Ramitly network.
They can transfer money directly to their mobile wallet on their smart device.
They can get the money to their home address.
Please note that not all shipping options are available in all regions.

Since they are digital and mobile focused, the fees for Remitly are reasonable and Remitly offers good exchange rates for money transfers and currency exchange. We've covered this in detail in the Fees and Exchange Rates section below. Remitly offers two main types of money transfer services:
Savings: You fund these remittances with a deposit from your bank account. Fees are usually lower than express services and in some cases may not be charged at all. The transfer usually takes three to five days.
Express: You pay for these transfers with your debit or credit card. The fees are higher and sometimes you will need to pay a processing fee for the card. The money is usually available to the recipient within a few minutes after the payment is made.
Please note that depending on the country you are transferring money to, you may be limited to only one of these options.

Like many other money transfer services, Remitly has daily and monthly limits on the amount you can transfer, depending on your "level". Once registered, you can access higher levels by providing Remitly with additional information and credentials.

Money back guarantee
Ramitly has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that if your money doesn't arrive on time, they'll get their fees and charges back.

Payment options
Bank transfer, debit card and credit card

Cash out options
Bank deposit, cash withdrawal, home delivery and mobile wallet deposit.
Min. Transfer amount - 1
Maximum. Transfer amount - 20,000
Number of supported currencies - 47

Can Remitly send money to GCash?
Safely send money online with Remitly to GCash! Senders need to log-on to their account via the Remitly App or www.remitly.com. 2. Enter the amount to be sent and choose Mobile Money - GCash.

How do I withdraw money from Remitly?
Use a mobile wallet on your phone with Coins.ph, GCash, or PayMaya.
Receive cash at your home using home delivery.

How much money we can send through Remitly?
Individual users can send up to $ 999 per day, and Remitly doesn't allow you to set up recurring transactions. If you choose to submit additional information to Remitly, such as the reason for the transfer or proof of how you are funding the transfer, you can send more money.

Does Remitly have a limit?
We limit how much you can send in 24 hours, 30 days, and 180 days. These limits are different depending on your location and your recipient's location. If you need to send more than your current limit, you can request an increase.

Does Remitly refund money?
When will I get my refund? When your transfer is canceled, Remitly processes your refund request immediately. However, it can take longer to get the money back in your card or bank account. Debit or credit card payments: It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for your money to be deposited back into your account.

Can you cancel Remitly transaction?
You can cancel or change your transfer yourself with the Remitly app or on Remitly.com. You can cancel most transfers, as long as your recipient hasn't received the funds.

How do you check a Remitly transaction?
To check the status of your transfers on Remitly.com, sign in to your account and select Transfer history. You are automatically taken to your Transfers page when logged in to the app.

Can I cancel a money transfer?
You may be able to cancel a money transfer but it depends on the circumstances. The money hasn't been deposited or picked up by the recipient, and you paid for the transfer less than 30 minutes ago. Or, if you scheduled the transfer in advance, you can cancel the transfer up to three business days before it is made.

How do I clear my Remitly history?
Click [Edit] in the top right corner of the history menu. Select the history you want to delete and then click [Delete] in the upper left corner to delete it.

Does Remitly ask for SSN?
We always encrypt sensitive information, such as your Social Security Number (SSN) and payment methods, so it's never stored in plain text for someone else to read.

Why is my Remitly transfer on hold?
If your transfer has been placed on hold, it usually means we need more information from you to deliver money to your recipient. Reasons for this might include: Identity verification: We may need more information to verify your identity, so we can keep your account safe and prevent fraud.

What is Remitly passbook?
Geared towards immigrants and multinationals living in the United States but open to everyone, Remitly Passbook is a new financial service that allows you to store, spend, and send money.

What is Remitly money transfer?
Remitly
is an online money transfer service that operates in the United States, Canada, and the UK. Their services are known to be fast, secure, and cheap. The company offers clients a website as well as a mobile app, where customers can transfer money easily around the globe.

Can I use credit card in Remitly?
You can use a debit or credit card to pay for transfers.

Which countries use Remitly?
Remitly is now available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Outside of Europe, Remitly is also available to customers in Australia, Canada, and the United States.

ivanship

Professional
Reaction score
The work looks like this:
1. Download the application for a mobile phone (it is best to work through it, and not on the website).
2. Buy an account with a balance in a trusted store or register on our own.
3. Receive the details of the drop from a trusted service, agree with him the percentage for cash out, how quickly and in what way he will pay.
4. Buy a valid CC and check it.
5. Replenish the account balance and make a transfer to the details of the drop.
Everything is extremely simple and intuitive.

How do I verify my payment method?
Sometimes, we'll ask you to verify your payment method. This is an added security feature to let us know that you are the card owner. We do this to protect your information and the integrity of service.
Don’t worry, service only ask you to do this once per payment method.

Verify through your online bank or credit card statement
Every transfer comes with a unique code (consisting of both letters and numbers). This shows up in your online bank or credit card account activity or online statement when we authorize a charge to your payment method.
Once you submit your transfer, you will be prompted to complete the verification process in Resolution Center.
Click Verify Payment Method.
Sign in to your banking app or website.
Check your account or transaction history.
Look for your most recent Remitly transaction.
Find the code in the description. The code is written right after the word Remitly (for Wells Fargo account holders, you'll need to click the + icon next to the transaction date to view the full description).
Go back to your Remitly profile and enter the unique code.
Click Continue.
That’s it! If the code you entered is correct, you will be redirected to the Transfer Details page so you can check the status of your transfer.

I can’t find the code
Make sure you’re checking the right bank account (Tip: Check the last four digits of the account number you used).
Check if your device has a signal or is connected to Wi-Fi.
Sometimes, it takes a few minutes for the charge to show up in your statement. Try again after five to 10 minutes.
If you still can’t find the code or you can’t access your payment account, go back to your Remitly account and click I can't find the code.
Select the reason why you can't find the code.
Click Submit.

I found the code but it’s not working
Check that you’ve entered the code correctly.
If you’ve entered the code correctly but you’re still getting an error message, click I can't find the code.
Click My reason is not listed
Click Submit
Click opt out

What happens if I can’t find my code?
Our Customer Protection team will reach out to you to verify some important information with you. We will send you an email update about the status of your transfer and we’ll also let you know if we need to collect more information from you.

My transfer is on hold even if I entered the code correctly
This means that our Customer Protection Team needs to perform additional verification on your profile. We will send you an email update about the status of your transfer and we’ll also let you know if we need to collect more information from you.

Description of Remitly services
Remitly is an online international money transfer service that allows people from the US, Canada, Eurozone, Australia and the UK to send money to over 85 countries around the world. As a digital alternative to traditional money transfer services, Remitly makes money transfers fast, secure and relatively inexpensive.

Ramitly is mobile optimized and you can send money abroad using their online money transfer service or the Ramitly app on your smartphone or tablet. Ramitly provides its services in English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Italian, Turkish, Romanian and Vietnamese.

It is very easy to top up your money transfer. Ramitly allows you to pay by bank transfer, debit or credit card. Your recipient has several options for receiving money:
They can have the money transferred to their bank account in local currency.
They can receive their money in cash at any of the 140,000 agent locations around the world on the Ramitly network.
They can transfer money directly to their mobile wallet on their smart device.
They can get the money to their home address.
Please note that not all shipping options are available in all regions.

Since they are digital and mobile focused, the fees for Remitly are reasonable and Remitly offers good exchange rates for money transfers and currency exchange. We've covered this in detail in the Fees and Exchange Rates section below. Remitly offers two main types of money transfer services:
Savings: You fund these remittances with a deposit from your bank account. Fees are usually lower than express services and in some cases may not be charged at all. The transfer usually takes three to five days.
Express: You pay for these transfers with your debit or credit card. The fees are higher and sometimes you will need to pay a processing fee for the card. The money is usually available to the recipient within a few minutes after the payment is made.
Please note that depending on the country you are transferring money to, you may be limited to only one of these options.

Like many other money transfer services, Remitly has daily and monthly limits on the amount you can transfer, depending on your "level". Once registered, you can access higher levels by providing Remitly with additional information and credentials.

Money back guarantee
Ramitly has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, which means that if your money doesn't arrive on time, they'll get their fees and charges back.

Payment options
Bank transfer, debit card and credit card

Cash out options
Bank deposit, cash withdrawal, home delivery and mobile wallet deposit.
Min. Transfer amount - 1
Maximum. Transfer amount - 20,000
Number of supported currencies - 47

Can Remitly send money to GCash?
Safely send money online with Remitly to GCash! Senders need to log-on to their account via the Remitly App or www.remitly.com. 2. Enter the amount to be sent and choose Mobile Money - GCash.

How do I withdraw money from Remitly?
Use a mobile wallet on your phone with Coins.ph, GCash, or PayMaya.
Receive cash at your home using home delivery.

How much money we can send through Remitly?
Individual users can send up to $ 999 per day, and Remitly doesn't allow you to set up recurring transactions. If you choose to submit additional information to Remitly, such as the reason for the transfer or proof of how you are funding the transfer, you can send more money.

Does Remitly have a limit?
We limit how much you can send in 24 hours, 30 days, and 180 days. These limits are different depending on your location and your recipient's location. If you need to send more than your current limit, you can request an increase.

Does Remitly refund money?
When will I get my refund? When your transfer is canceled, Remitly processes your refund request immediately. However, it can take longer to get the money back in your card or bank account. Debit or credit card payments: It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for your money to be deposited back into your account.

Can you cancel Remitly transaction?
You can cancel or change your transfer yourself with the Remitly app or on Remitly.com. You can cancel most transfers, as long as your recipient hasn't received the funds.

How do you check a Remitly transaction?
To check the status of your transfers on Remitly.com, sign in to your account and select Transfer history. You are automatically taken to your Transfers page when logged in to the app.

Can I cancel a money transfer?
You may be able to cancel a money transfer but it depends on the circumstances. The money hasn't been deposited or picked up by the recipient, and you paid for the transfer less than 30 minutes ago. Or, if you scheduled the transfer in advance, you can cancel the transfer up to three business days before it is made.

How do I clear my Remitly history?
Click [Edit] in the top right corner of the history menu. Select the history you want to delete and then click [Delete] in the upper left corner to delete it.

Does Remitly ask for SSN?
We always encrypt sensitive information, such as your Social Security Number (SSN) and payment methods, so it's never stored in plain text for someone else to read.

Why is my Remitly transfer on hold?
If your transfer has been placed on hold, it usually means we need more information from you to deliver money to your recipient. Reasons for this might include: Identity verification: We may need more information to verify your identity, so we can keep your account safe and prevent fraud.

What is Remitly passbook?
Geared towards immigrants and multinationals living in the United States but open to everyone, Remitly Passbook is a new financial service that allows you to store, spend, and send money.

What is Remitly money transfer?
Remitly
is an online money transfer service that operates in the United States, Canada, and the UK. Their services are known to be fast, secure, and cheap. The company offers clients a website as well as a mobile app, where customers can transfer money easily around the globe.

Can I use credit card in Remitly?
You can use a debit or credit card to pay for transfers.

Which countries use Remitly?
Remitly is now available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, and the United Kingdom. Outside of Europe, Remitly is also available to customers in Australia, Canada, and the United States.

I guess you need to use socket, ccleaner and change mac. Although I would have to do a process of rooting my phone to change the mac, and do certain things.
Another thing, do you know what series can go through remitly, or what ccs should I try?

Thank you very much for your answer, and help. You are a very good person.

Last edited:

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
You can use regular CC with non-vbv or auto-vbv bins.
Choose a card type with a high balance.