How to communicate with bank employees when opening an office

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
When opening an account, the bank's Security Service calls the specified phone number to verify the company.

With the assistance of an employee of one of the banks, we compiled the following list of questions and correct and incorrect answers to them.

You have 3 hours to make a decision on the bills. + for communication 1 working day Formally if within If you haven't called for 1 day (12) hours, then the call is refused. Therefore, communication outside the zone is not allowed.

Memo format:

Question /Not acceptable answer /Acceptable answer

1. Greeting .

Hello. This is who I'm talking to

Not acceptable answer: Assistant/secretary/manager

A normal general manager will not trust communication with the bank to some managers. In addition, they start asking them where their office is located and what they do, then they call the State Duma and compare the readings.

Acceptable answer: Director, founder

2. Confirm your identification data (how old, passport, place of registration)

Not an acceptable answer: I don't remember my place of registration, I don't know where I live temporarily

Acceptable answer: Clearly answer where he was born, where he was registered, where he actually resides, how many full years he has lived, he may say that he does not remember his passport details.

3. Why did you choose our bank?

Not acceptable answer: Active advertising

There's no damn thing about her. I choose government bank, I don't really trust private traders

Acceptable answer: (if you already have an account in state banks) – you don't like the service, you have to travel far to get each piece of paper, and wait a long time

4. What does your office do?

Not acceptable answer: Trade in timber, construction materials, textiles

With such formulations, refusal is very likely

Acceptable answer: We install and sell Thermix brand heated floors.

We are carrying out construction work of this nature

Can sell builds. materials, but this is 1 specific and clear position. Warm floors, laminate of this brand, concrete, additives, etc.

5. Tell us your specific area of activity

Not an acceptable answer: We buy from everyone and sell to everyone. We buy from the dealer in large quantities and resell at retail.

Acceptable answer: We are building. Work - we are installing interior walls at the Primorsky residential complex. There must be specifics.

6. Who are your salespeople?

Not an acceptable answer: We take all kinds of offices where they are.

Acceptable answer: Tsvetochek LLC, Pivka for jerk LLC - these are large offices located in Moscow/Novosibirsk

7. Who are your clients?

Not an acceptable answer: We sell to everyone who has a need.

Acceptable answer: Standard LLC, Transitmaster LLC - large offices that are retail or construction customers

8. What is the essence of economic activity.

Not an acceptable answer: Why can't the customer directly buy from the seller? It's cheaper from us. The manufacturer sells in large wholesale, and we sell in smaller wholesale. We live on the difference.

Our offices, created very recently, are unlikely to be able to buy and sell much - this is illogical for a bank.

Acceptable answer: We perform such and such work, we receive such and such money for it.

We will have a wide assortment that the manufacturer cannot always provide

9. You have experience in this field

Not an acceptable answer: No, I decided to try a new activity

Acceptable answer: Yes, I used to work as a mercenary in a large office, I decided to do it myself, because... I know the specifics of business

10. If your LLC has a settlement account

Don't lie. To say that yes there is, if it really exists. Accordingly, the next question is why they decided to change

Not an acceptable answer: We worked a lot, asked for documents, then the bank closed on its own initiative. See point 3

Acceptable answer: I choose the state. bank, I don't really trust private traders.

(if you already have an account in state banks) – you don't like the service, you have to travel far to get each piece of paper, and wait a long time

11. What is the tax system?

Not an acceptable answer: An accountant does this.

Acceptable answer: A normal state tax office absorbs the tax burden, at least in general it should answer General system, we pay VAT

12. How many people? works

Not an acceptable answer: 15 people, 12 of them work from home (there is no website, no information on the Internet and an office area of 10 sq.m.)

Acceptable answer: Now I am an assistant and an outsourcer. I plan to attract 2-3 more snouts

13. Is there a warehouse

Not an acceptable answer: No, we trade from wheels

Acceptable answer: The lease agreement is about to be signed / there is a production warehouse at such and such an address

14. Is there a website?

Not an acceptable answer: No. We don't need

Acceptable answer: The domain has been purchased and is under development.

15. What speed do you plan?

Not an acceptable answer: The more the merrier.

Acceptable answer: 2-5 million if it is, it will be great

16. Are you a participant/DG of other legal entities?

Don't lie. To say that yes there is, if there are still offices. Accordingly, the next question is why so much is needed?

Not an acceptable answer: I was asked

Acceptable answer: I have Zalupa LLC and Zalupa+ LLC. I opened it formally so that there may be new directions. But this question does not concern you.

17. Where are you located?

Not acceptable answer: St. Petersburg, Trefoleva 22 lit. A pom 16N

There is no such address. In life we don't go to Trefoleva 2 lit. And pom 6N.

Acceptable answer: Trefoleva 2 of. 61 BC “Shelter of garbage dumps”

18. What is there

Not an acceptable answer: There is an administrative building there.

Acceptable answer: This is a gray former industrial building. Converted into offices. The nearest metro station is Narvskaya, from there take minibus 335 if you use public transport.

As a result, floating around on issues, lack of specifics leads to a refusal to open.