How to choose the right material for your work?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
Greetings to the wild boars! Today we will consider such an aspect as the selection of material for work. It would seem that everything is simple here,but there are some nuances, let's go in order.

What is included in the work material?​

It is customary to call tools that are used for driving in data, the most banal example of which is a proxy and a map. But there are also many other necessary things in the work, which can also be considered consumables.Let's deal with each one separately.

VPN service​

Since the situation in Russia is becoming more and more acute cheburnet, I recommend that you use OpenVPN configs.They perform best at the time of writing, and also have a high level of security*. They are suitable both for driving in and for ensuring their own safety at a decent level. I would not recommend using even paid VPNs,because they can collect your logs and use them for the purposes that are convenient for the service itself.As for not all VPNs, Mullvad, for example, was one of the most honest ones that did not collect user logs. It is currently blocked.

* - I can't know how your seller's OpenVPN is configured.OpenVPN allows you to keep all logs,or not to keep them at all.

Proxy service​

The main tool of the drive-in, more than half of the success depends on these bro, but again, not always. Proxies are used to simulate that you are in a particular location. There are a whole bunch of them: on real devices, mobile, resident, public, and many others. How to choose them correctly? You should start with what they are for you.If you need to adapt as much as possible to the country of the holder, my recommendation is to take it on real devices. The most reliable option,but not everywhere they are available. The residents rooms are also quite good,but not always clean. Before driving in, I recommend checking the proxy for cleanliness, how do I do this?
Set up a proxy and follow these sites:

https://www.ipqualityscore.com/
https://scamalytics.com/
https://www.ip-score.com/

And other sites. Always compare data from multiple sources. I also want to note that these sites are not always true. If Google asks you for a captcha, it means that you may have configured something incorrectly, and it is better not to kill the proxy, but go back to the configuration after clearing the browser cache. There is also a theory that large businesses can burn your cookies with Whoer.net and other large sites. I don't know if it's true, but in general, I recommend clearing the browser after checking the IP address.

Dediks (RDPs)​

Dediki.Remote connection to someone else's computer can be divided into two types: purchased ones, white dedics that have clean Windows, or connection to someone else's computer, which is achieved by installing malware on a PC.What is their bun? The fact is that in fact you already have a real-time uploaded log, with cookies, a lot of accounts, logins, and other things. Dediks that they have a real IP, which will be determined by the offices as the cleanest thing that can be charted. Some proxies can be detected, or a crooked setting, but it is very difficult to burn driving from a machine that is essentially a real cardholder machine. Some sites are able to detect that the computer is in remote control mode, depending on the malware that is written by the coder.In general, it doesn't burn on good software. I advise you to choose according to the golden seridine principle. Usually, such accesses are difficult to find in an open sale, but they are still available. There are a lot of white dediks on sale, but they require a build-up.It is worth noting that if the seller is unscrupulous, dediks may periodically die. High-quality sellers provide replacements for this case. Read reviews about the seller's work and you will be happy.

SSH tunnels​

When it comes to security,it's hard not to mention them.Make an unencrypted connection encrypted.Everything is trite simple.There are not many sellers of this material, but they are still there.How to choose a tunnel?Look at the seller's reviews,but usually sellers understand what they are selling and why carders need it,so the settings are usually fine.

e98353a8-6ea1-4c9e-85a2-fcc240af9f51.png

They work according to the scope of the image above, providing you with security.They are usually used when working with dediks.Not much better than a proxy.

Cards​

The most interesting thing is what all the success of driving depends on-namely, cards. There are a whole huge bunch of factors that will tell you exactly what to buy. The first of them is a bin,or from the English BIN-Bank Identification Number, a thing that the payment service uses to determine the cardholder bank (because the card is basically the bank's property), a 6-or 8-digit number that contains the data of a particular bank,card type, level, and other information. You can check it here:
https://www.bincodes.com/bin-checker/

4fff68b0-bd3c-47a8-8875-155fc71223f4.png

After entering a random bin, we get the following information:
Issuing Bank - bank card holder
Card Brand-the payment system that is used in this bean(Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, yes yes, it is still alive, and others)
Card Type - The card type.In addition to the classic credit card and debit card for Russia, Americans have two more options: (Or something like that) card. This is a card that is issued to an organization's account, and employees pay it for various purchases.Their purchases are billed to the company.
Card Level - The level of the card.The higher,the better,from the most standard I can note:Classic, Gold, Platinum,these are the ones that are most often found.In fact, there are a huge number of them. There are both fucking infinity, which can be fucked for days, and others.If you find such a card, you have a holiday.

Further information about the country can be read just for fun.
I want to make an important note: The bins can be duplicated. There is such a story that the card of America and the card of conditional Germany have the same bin. And different checkers will show you different results, there's nothing wrong with that.

In the future, the card goes:
Geo that you need
ZIP number, which is identical to our indexes
Phone number
Email address

Sometimes you can find cards with SSN or DOB, depending on how interesting phishing or the method of extracting material was. For each seller, specify what information goes to the map.They are all different. You can either get the number, CV, and expiration date, or completely all the data on the cash register,and the price tag will be the same - $20. Personally, I would not recommend buying cards from the forum. Recently (at the time of writing this article) the forum members themselves have been complaining about low valid in all forum stores.Right in all of them,without exception, they have a separate thread with a discussion of shops.Go read it for anyone interested.

How do I find a decent seller? Ask your colleagues on the shop floor. Just do not run into a stupid scam when a schoolboy writes to you and disappears after receiving money. There are also a lot of TG shops with good obscenities. But not everywhere. Everything is different from shop to shop.

Drops​

They can also be considered expendable to some extent.I don't see the point in explaining why they are needed,everyone already knows everything.Verifications,receipt of goods, invoices for receiving money, and so on. From myself, I would advise you just not to deal directly with the drop, because the gap is a matter of two seconds.Deal with drop guides who are willing to pay a deposit to the guarantor for their drop.Then, if the drop is salted,you will receive the payment in any case.But decent drop-growers usually don't take people who are salted to work.Choose proven services,here I can already give a recommendation to look at. If things are not very good with the material, then everything is more than fine with drop services.

Corporate emails​

Recently, too, an important aspect of driving. I talked about their work in a separate article,and how to choose - choose a seller with reviews, no matter how stupid it may sound.Very often, you come across email slags that simply don't receive critical messages.As a verification method, I advise you to register somewhere where you need mail.If emails arrive with a delay , it's OK.Because the mail servers are basically raised on the company's servers and have some delay in operation.If the email didn't arrive after 10-15 minutes,most likely,the mail is just dead and you need to request a replacement.

In this article, I described more or less the most popular types of consumables.Good luck to all,boars,from myself I can only add that you should not save on consumables.The rule that works here is that when it's cheaper, it's not always better.But I advise you to look for material for work in different places, again, you need tests, as in all carding.
All hugged, love to kiss <3