How to bypass any verification

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Hello everyone! A global airdrop has passed in which we have assigned a lot of accounts with you. But, the main condition for withdrawal there is verification.

And what about, you ask? I have only one passport ...
Yes, everything is actually quite simple.

It doesn't matter where you signed up, whether it's a bookmaker, binary options, or a crypto exchange. In fact, this whole verification system is only a temporary obstacle, and it will not be difficult for any experienced BAGuzer to bypass it!

Let's get down to business. It will be about document rendering.

Dude, is this legal? They won't jail me?
The law is not prohibited, so they will not go to jail. If you don't believe me, read the codes. But the bottom line is that any photo does not bear any legal force until it is certified by a notary, even if it is a photograph of a passport drawn on a fictional character and you upload it to a cryptocurrency exchange or bookmaker. So you break only the rules of this office, and the maximum they can do to you is to ban the account from which you tried to bypass the system.

Where to get renderings?​

The answer to this question is rather vague, there are renderers who make a set of documents specifically for you, who have this business put on stream and they simply churn out documents in large quantities.

Where do I buy renderings:

Probably one of the top sites https://carder.market/forums/plastic-documents.8/

You can also find drawings in the vastness of our beloved telegram. Here are a couple of these channels with ads of this kind:
@cybercrime_tgg
@Market_Pl

What should you pay attention to?​

When you go through KYC, carefully look at what documents you need, you also need a selfie with a passport.

Then find a suitable product on the site you like and go to the dialogue with the seller. Discuss what sets of documents you need and how much it will cost. Do not hesitate to ask for a discount for wholesale)) Sellers also want to make money, so it’s better for them to sell 5 pieces at a discount than you go to another seller.

If you need to take a photo of the docks directly in the application, and you cannot download from the gallery, then use an application like splitcam.

Little trick, look behind the name of the downloaded files. Do not load it with the name otrisovka_russkiy_pasport_Ivanov.AAjpg. Change to something like IMG2019_14_10_10_22.jpg, so it's easier to think that you took this photo recently, right from your device.

Well, to avoid scammers - work through a guarantor, since they are now a wagon and a small cart.