How much did/can you make?

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
This may seem like an off the wall question to post but in all honesty the reason I am asking this question is really to motivate myself to become a carder like some of you guys are and hearing encouraging things like how much a person made, type of cars they drive or how much money and bitches you got make me want to try a lil harder cuz right now am not really doing that great. So basically my question how has your life change since you started carding like money,cars, etc or is this just something you do on the side for extra cash.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:18 PM ----------

wow i just read my own question and I sound like a damn reporter doing an interview, how stupid I feel, but I would really like to know if some of you dont mind sharing.

maxinice

Professional
Reaction score
by making people to say they make 10 000 or 1 000 or 100 i don't see what way motivate you..maybe make you to start dreaming. just buy what u need and start to work you will motivate when u see some approved transactions....or mb you will buy shit dumps and end in jail... good luck :D:D

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
well first of all thanks for your input even though your a jerk. I only asked a simple question you obviously never heard or testimonials. I never said that you telling me how much you made will motivate me, I said I will motivate myself, I just asked to hear the experiences of the other carders so if you don't mind sharing then share, if you have smart remarks than please keep them to yourself. But thank you anyway maxinice.

bendahara

Professional
Reaction score
From my observation, you won't be making much on carding unless you're doing instore.

THe opportunities online is tough, and it's mostly a game of luck

knowledge

RIPPER
Reaction score
This may seem like an off the wall question to post but in all honesty the reason I am asking this question is really to motivate myself to become a carder like some of you guys are and hearing encouraging things like how much a person made, type of cars they drive or how much money and bitches you got make me want to try a lil harder cuz right now am not really doing that great. So basically my question how has your life change since you started carding like money,cars, etc or is this just something you do on the side for extra cash.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:21 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:18 PM ----------

wow i just read my own question and I sound like a damn reporter doing an interview, how stupid I feel, but I would really like to know if some of you dont mind sharing.

If u wanna make big money go with D+P... Ofcourse start small and build your way up until you have enough for skimmer... .. Goodluck

pbateman

Reaction score
From my observation, you won't be making much on carding unless you're doing instore.

Not necessarily true.

It depends what aspect of carding you're trying to get into. Are you trying to be the end user of a dump that just does instores? Or are you trying to be the backbone of a larger operation. In the case there really is no need to do instores unless you really want to burn your face. Sure, a couple here and there is fine but in my own opinion, if you're running bases, don't card instore.

valid

DEER
Reaction score
most people will not succeed in this business, people who do instore make the most if you have the right people working and with minimum risk. the people that fail are the ones who just want to pay the bills... the ones that do great.. are those that get together the equipment.. and have workers running all the stores.. while you sit waiting to just collect.

for safety is really simple..
no one knows your real name.. or where you live.
even the ones that work for you.. should only now where to pickup the work. when you call them...
as soon as too much people knows about your business and your identity you are risking yourself if anything happens to that workers...

don't play with online carding, it takes hours to buy an ipod.. in store.. simple as walking with your eyes open.

Reaction score
well you can make anywhere from $100 a day or upto $2k a day its all up to you and if you have a car to go out of town and you have to know where to do the instore carding, and you need to know how to avoid LE stopping you thats a whole other topic, but to answer your question, i started by myself doing this making about $100 a day just instore carding not really in my area or but over to another burough just doing small stuff like diapers or metrocards and selling them on CL but if you know someone with a car and they have the time to take you OT and you invest on good plastic good novilty and a full and you have embosser plus tipper plus msr you can make like 10k a week and more seriously BUT heres the thing, where you have to be smart

the less people in the operation the better for you, and when you start making all this money and putting it in your bank account that will be suspicious and people see you drivin a benz beemer or bently so first thing you need to incest in your own business, so you have an explination for where all the money is coming from, anything your own mechanic shop or bar/lounge a laundromat, something legit, and dont make this a career just card to reach your goal maybe 100k or 250k and then get out fast dont be greedy just get money and invest in a business,

you can card like 3 or 4 times a week, or get a real job go to school and just card on the weekends, you still can make good money like 2k just

get a good dumps vendor and all the other stuff i mentioned, you can walk out the store with an xbox a pse 2 ipods and some giftcards maybe the total will be under 2k never try to card too much thats a red flag and maybe from that 2k merchandice you end up with $1,500 cash in hand after you sell it for just 10-20 minutes of work, its as easy as breathing, when you have good quality matching plastics and novilty with UV and hollow and scannable nobody cant touch you ..its good to always make sure you have cash tho just incase anything fishy happens just pull out money and pay for it then return it all for store credit you will take a L but better than jail pm me i have great ideas for you

oh yeah and the bitches part, they will be allover you but you know they only gonna want your money bro be smart about it

maumas

Carder
Reaction score
applesunshine77 thanks, your post makes me to think...

livethebeat

Professional
Reaction score
well you can make anywhere from $100 a day or upto $2k a day its all up to you and if you have a car to go out of town and you have to know where to do the instore carding, and you need to know how to avoid LE stopping you thats a whole other topic, but to answer your question, i started by myself doing this making about $100 a day just instore carding not really in my area or but over to another burough just doing small stuff like diapers or metrocards and selling them on CL but if you know someone with a car and they have the time to take you OT and you invest on good plastic good novilty and a full and you have embosser plus tipper plus msr you can make like 10k a week and more seriously BUT heres the thing, where you have to be smart

the less people in the operation the better for you, and when you start making all this money and putting it in your bank account that will be suspicious and people see you drivin a benz beemer or bently so first thing you need to incest in your own business, so you have an explination for where all the money is coming from, anything your own mechanic shop or bar/lounge a laundromat, something legit, and dont make this a career just card to reach your goal maybe 100k or 250k and then get out fast dont be greedy just get money and invest in a business,

you can card like 3 or 4 times a week, or get a real job go to school and just card on the weekends, you still can make good money like 2k just

get a good dumps vendor and all the other stuff i mentioned, you can walk out the store with an xbox a pse 2 ipods and some giftcards maybe the total will be under 2k never try to card too much thats a red flag and maybe from that 2k merchandice you end up with $1,500 cash in hand after you sell it for just 10-20 minutes of work, its as easy as breathing, when you have good quality matching plastics and novilty with UV and hollow and scannable nobody cant touch you ..its good to always make sure you have cash tho just incase anything fishy happens just pull out money and pay for it then return it all for store credit you will take a L but better than jail pm me i have great ideas for you

oh yeah and the bitches part, they will be allover you but you know they only gonna want your money bro be smart about it

Why would you card only $100/day to start out...I'd rather work a regular shit job in that sense and avoid the high risk for only a bill.

I think to make everything worth it you shouldn't concentrate on how much you make per day but per week.

Even 1.5k per week. Sure it's good...but I think in this kind of field and this is just my personal opinion, you should be aiming for at least 2.5k/week and that's if you're working with dumps/cvvs with drops. If you're doing banking I'd generally aim a little higher...

But if you are to tell me you are instoring for $100/day man, I'd have to think you live in Somalia or some shit $100/day is barely worth the risk.