? HOW MAKE SIMPLE LETTER IN 4 STEPS ?

Mutt

Professional
Reaction score
Requirements:
▪️Real E-Mail (Suspicious Login, Please Verify, Login Confirmation what else...)
▪️Protonmail Acc (Best for this)
▪️Text-Editor (Atom, Sublime Text)

1️⃣ Register Protonmail Account

In this step you just need to register any random Protonmail account...

2️⃣ Register on the page or forward real E-Mail to your Protonmail E-mail.. make sure it is not modified

If you have your E-mail in Spam or Inbox does not matter then we can continue, in my tutorial i use Snapchat

photo_2021-03-25_18-16-48.jpg

My email is German. Load the remote content and make sure the E-Mail is good.

photo_2021-03-25_18-17-14.jpg

Click on More

photo_2021-03-25_18-17-45.jpg

Click "View Source Code"

photo_2021-03-25_18-18-15.jpg

Copy this HTML Code and open any new file like "snapchat.html" and paste the HTML code

photo_2021-03-25_18-20-01.jpg

Here you can modify the white text between the HTML tags.. you don't need coding knowledge it's fucking easy.

3️⃣ Modifying the Letter

To modify our letter we can use translators such as deepl.com to convert the text into another language.

We basically need to edit following details:
▪️Username
▪️Date
▪️IP
▪️Links

photo_2021-03-25_18-29-10.jpg

After you translated or just changed the word it should look like this

photo_2021-03-25_18-31-25.jpg

As you can see in the left, there is a snapchat link, if you take a look to the right i replaced the HREF's with scamaurl, here you paste your scampage URL.

(Remove all links except images!)

4️⃣ Finishing the letter

To finish the letter we encrypt our letter.

Some senders don't support the letter encryption but heartsender have some options. Am using a good letter encryption if you are using heartsender, disable all encryptions. Encoding and Encryption and set text encoding to UTF-8 otherwise your Letter won't be displayed in good format.

Finally our letter is encrypted and we can start spamming.

Reactions: Prt