How long to wait before cashout?

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
Hi again guys, I recently read a thread about a year ago about how long people should wait to cashout. I thought should stir up the discussion especially regarding my context.

I will be using an offline pos, I will set it to approved and be paying for the customer. He therefore has no suspicion unless he really want be good guy and report to bank or something...and no 'trace' through previous transactions with bank etc back to me at all!

In interested in how long should wait to cashout whole base? Possibly 40-60 cards, I'm prepared to move to new job after etc.

Thanks for input

xndsx

Professional
Reaction score
nothing to worry about out your pocket very hard to Trace cause the cards wont have a common point of sale you can do as soon as your prepared iwould think

Rafael101

Professional
Reaction score
edit

Last edited:

Bablo

DEER
Reaction score
ok rafael i see, but that will take very long. and they still cant trace anyway because there will be no connection to me sir? because I will have paid for them so on last 100 transactions that restaurant wont be there,

so i think wait 2 weeks or 1 month is not bad? and c/o all at once because there will be no ties and maybe d+p might only last 1-2 day but I dont mind that as long as dont get caught :)

so what you think ?