How long for WMZ account to be restored after sending verification docs?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
As the title xsays, how long it take?

I had a problem with my WM account "access keys" as the webmoney account was set up on a virtual on a virtual machine, and i deleted it to install another fresh VM for a new CVV job.

So i've been going through their restoration process, and just sent them the passport scan. How long does this usually take? I made a withdrawal to the WMZ account over a week ago and could do with getting access to the account ASAP so i can keep working?

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
Anyone know even an approximate length of time? I don't want to keep emailing them as i don't want to bring too much attention to the account.... but i'm just wondering i should be looking to pay via a different method if its going to be much longer. I'm sure i remember reading somewhere on the WM website that it takes 10 to 20 days (or something like that), can't remember the exact numbers, but if its going to take 20 days then i definitely can't wait, lol :(

Reaction score
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
It can take up to 3 months. Happened to out account that it got frozen and I had to mail my notorized documents via mail. After receiving it 1 month later, they needed 2 months to finish the verification and we received higher passport.

pacm@n

Professional
Reaction score
yeah i was sure i read that on the WM website somewhere, but luckily it was sorted for me the next day or two after posting this. The account was legit and everything, its just because i had problems with my virtual machine, i lost the keys.

Thanks for the reply though, hard to get an informative answer on this forum sometimes. In fact, 'sometimes' is maybe the wrong word to use here, i think 'usually' is more apt. :rolleyes: