How do I calculate my Skype IP address?

Teacher

Professional
Reaction score
c8fa3fc8-c2f9-41c1-9e48-757afcda4e83.jpeg

Hello, cyberstalkers! Hello, random carders. A little more about IP. Why is this necessary? Yes, it is simple. For example, to break through other scammers. Or crooked businessmen who want to cheat us. For example, you order this type of mega-cool bullshit from Alik straight from Hong Kong, you break through the IP. You're watching. And there, it turns out, the Left factory near Moscow is fucking, and it sends you three times the price of a separate courier delivery. In general, this skill will be useful for a lot of things.

Go:

What can I find out from my IP address?
  • You can use the IP address to find out the location of the other person.
  • Country
  • Region
  • Postal code
  • Provider's name
  • I'm not even talking about things like Nmap, Kali Linux, and remote machine vulnerability scanning. But this is already a hack, and we will talk about it in separate articles.
Here are 3 easy ways to find out the IP address of your Skype contact.

1 method.

For this method, we will need a Firewall or other specialized programs like WireShark or Http Analyzer, you probably don't know these programs well, in fact, you don't need to bother, but if you don't know what a Firewall is, then you probably don't need to find out someone's IP address.

If the victim is not yet friends, we add the victim to friends, if he does not know you and does not add, we use C methods-Social Engineering, i.e. if the victim is male, we become a beautiful, stupid, blonde who does not understand computers well, but a big fan and connoisseur of the mind or beauty of our victim. If so, think for yourself, it all depends on the victim and her interests.

What we're doing:

So the user in Skype is online, we cut down all programs except Skype and send a file to our user, it is desirable that the file is larger (mp3 or a small clip) and at the same time in the Firewall window we look at connections and transfer a large amount of information to a certain IP, this will be the user's IP address.

You can also use a Sniffer, but this method is for more advanced users.We have already discussed this method on our channel.

Ingredients:

1. Any firewall.

2. Skype victim in Online mode

3. A little brain and straight hands

2 method.

What we're doing:

Download any Firewall (for example, online armor). Launching it. Then, expand Skype, select a contact, click the "Data on the quality of communication"button(the button to the right of the plus sign, such a pyramid), and click "Check". We go back to the Firewall, and select "Firewall Log", or connection monitoring (there are differences depending on the Firewall). If the IP address is not found, then specify in the settings: "Show external IP address".

3 method.

The 2 methods described above work perfectly and may be in some cases the only working methods to calculate the IP via Skype, this applies to those rare cases when the user hides his IP. Usually, 95 percent do not know how and do not do it. In such cases, it is easier to determine the IP via Skype using online services called Skype Resolver.

Skype resolver online

Skype Resolver online services have many advantages:
  • First, you do not need to install any additional programs, which in some cases may be very questionable.
  • You can find out the IP address anywhere in the world.You only need the Internet to do this.
  • You can always compare data from different services to find out exactly whether this IP belongs to a Skype username.

List of Skype resolver sites

What we're doing:

We go to Skype, find the desired user, hover the mouse over the user icon and click on it with the left mouse click.

In the window that opens, copy the user's username. If you can't copy it, just write it out on a piece of paper.

All sites work on the same principle. We go to one of the sites and enter the Skype username that we want to break through. In some cases, you may need to enter a captcha.

After entering your username, click on the Submit button and get the result: country, region, city, zip code. provider.

If for some reason you can't find out the IP address on one of the Skype IP detection sites, try another one. If all sites suddenly have a negative result, then use method 1 and method 2 from this article.

That's it, running in the shadows. Making money online is not easy. This article will add to the collection of your knowledge and skills that will help you make money online normally and not be caught.