How can I know which payment gateway the airline is if it cannot be seen with the naked eye?

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
I'm trying to drive on a local airline but I don't see what payment gateway it is, I'm interested in knowing because with that information maybe it could be easier to find bins that help me pay successfully.
I will attach a screenshot of what the payment area looks like.
1717983332320.png

Tomcat

Professional
Reaction score
Let's go to builtwith.com - this site is something like a knowledge base about technologies.
If you enter the site you need into the search bar of the site, you will receive complete information about it.
In the E-commerce column you will see the name of the merchant (payment gateway) that is used on the site.

If this method does not work, try writing to the site’s technical support and asking them. Explain this by saying that your card is not supported by all payment gateways and it is important for you to know which one is being used, or come up with another reason.

Also try opening the payment page in html mode and looking at the name of the merchant (payment gateway) in the line of code.

Each payment gateway has its own characteristics of working with cards. Try looking for topics on the forum that tell you which cards or which method is suitable for successful driving.

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
Vayamos a buildwith.com: este sitio es algo así como una base de conocimientos sobre tecnologías.
Si ingresa el sitio que necesita en la barra de búsqueda del sitio, recibirá información completa al respecto.
En la columna Comercio electrónico verá el nombre del comerciante (pasarela de pago) que se utiliza en el sitio.

Si este método no funciona, intente escribir al soporte técnico del sitio y preguntarles. Explique esto diciendo que su tarjeta no es compatible con todas las pasarelas de pago y que es importante que sepa cuál se está utilizando o que indique otro motivo.

Intente también abrir la página de pago en modo html y mirar el nombre del comerciante (pasarela de pago) en la línea de código.

Cada pasarela de pago tiene sus propias características de trabajo con tarjetas. Intente buscar temas en el foro que le indiquen qué tarjetas o qué método son adecuados para conducir con éxito.
thank you

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
Let's go to builtwith.com - this site is something like a knowledge base about technologies.
If you enter the site you need into the search bar of the site, you will receive complete information about it.
In the E-commerce column you will see the name of the merchant (payment gateway) that is used on the site.

If this method does not work, try writing to the site’s technical support and asking them. Explain this by saying that your card is not supported by all payment gateways and it is important for you to know which one is being used, or come up with another reason.

Also try opening the payment page in html mode and looking at the name of the merchant (payment gateway) in the line of code.

Each payment gateway has its own characteristics of working with cards. Try looking for topics on the forum that tell you which cards or which method is suitable for successful driving.
Sorry if my questions are a bit stupid, I'm learning from scratch
1717985387977.png

I found this on e-ccommerce, and then I searched on Google and this came up

1717985479438.png

Then I went to chatgpt to see if it could help me and it gave me this answer about what gateway the airline uses.
1717986232912.png

Attachments

• 1717985152164.png
    1717985152164.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 6
Last edited: