Hologram Selling - VISA/MASTERCARD Silver & Gold, Stickers/HOT Stamping ROLL ICQ: 496872531

pizzA

Carder
Reaction score
Hello friends first I want to tell reason I missed for a year or so.
I had problems with LE in my country and 1 order was pending then for that order i got ripper status, after 10 months exactly i sent to my client what i promised(I always DO) Then after I fixed problem I dont know for what Reason NINJA does not want to give me Verified seller status back(even after I fixed problem) but thats no problem people who know me are welcome to order i will have some discount for some months and anybody is welcome to order and by the time my status will be back also, I must say please to my old clients who bought from me to leave a feedback so new clients know me better, Thank you.

I am selling only HOLOGRAMS

In Stock:

VISA Silver for Front
VISA Silver for Back
VISA Gold for Front
VISA Gold for Back

MASTERCARD Silver
MASTERCARD Gold

Prices:

VISA/MASTERCARD PayPaler prices:

0.80USD per hologram (YOU chose VISA/MASTERCARD - SILVER/GOLD - BIG/SMALL[for back])

MINIMUM ORDER: 500 PCS

VISA/MASTERCARD HOT STAMPING ROLL prices:

0.50USD per hologram (YOU chose VISA/MASTERCARD - SILVER/GOLD - BIG/SMALL[for back])

----------------

Minimum Order:
400 USD

PAYMENT:
Western Union
Liberty Reserve

IMPORTANT:
* We ship to USA with no problem, No problems at customs, We pack our things very well
* If package seized by customs we replace the order.

RULES:

- Any order, question feel free to ask in ICQ.
- Shipping time 24-48 after the money is picked up.
- We can make any design you want, just contact me in ICQ, get the scan ready and it is done.

- PLEASE USE THIS TOPIC ONLY FOR FEEDBACK, ANY QUESTION AND ORDERS in ICQ.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:33 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:30 PM ----------

Feedback from this forum on old thread
He's good seller
good seller
A+++++++++++

but where is he?
not online at icq or here...
does anybody has infos??
Havent bought plastics but have gotten his holos and sig strips and they are really quite good. I see him online pretty regularly. You must just be missing him.

Will put the other feedbacks also from C.SU old thread.