Hey looking for partnership

danksami

Reaction score
Hey, looking forward to partnership with someone who can provide me non vbv cards, bank logs to cash out some serious money. I got my own carding setup and have custom method to cashout cc to any crypto you want. want genuine partner to work with for long term business. I got scammed twice already so need a serious partner to work with for long term business. i am willing to share my expertise and opportunity to you guys. i am third world country so if you from USA, Uk. I can help you to hide your identity and go big on carding. if you are newbie also i am willing to share my expertise and teach you my methods . feel free to contact me

HotKarl

Reaction score
I am also looking to partner up with some people to share ideas. Years ago I used to do cc to BTC but now times have changed and the methods require a bit more enginuity, and I have not had much success recently. Using good socks 5 proxies, cc from the same city as IP, different browser agents, ID card photo, sms pva service for online for phone verification, emails from gmail and outlook, etc. The problem seems to be getting high quality non vbv cards that don't ask for verification at checkout.
Telegram: vilcakurt

MrNasa

Reaction score
work with for long term business. I got scammed twice already so need a serious partner to work with for long term business. i am willing to share my expertise and opportunity to you guys. i am third world country so if you from USA, Uk. I can help you to hide your identity and go big on carding. if you are newbie also i am willing to share my expertise and teach you my methods . feel free to contact me
Hey im a dedicated and fair you scratch my back ill scratch yours business lets link...!