Help with setting up WMZ

TrynaGetRich

Carder
Reaction score
Ok here is my problem. Everyone here either use wmz or lr (wmz seems most popular) I don't know how the shit to set up a wmz with funds in the purse. The exchanger carp is a headache. I am use to paypal but no one here accepts paypal. So basically my question is (1) are there any vendors here who take paypal so i can network with them or (2) can i use paypal to add funds to a wmz acct i can set up. I will give +1 rep to who helps me. Thanks.

lorix

Reaction score
Ok here is my problem. Everyone here either use wmz or lr (wmz seems most popular) I don't know how the shit to set up a wmz with funds in the purse. The exchanger carp is a headache. I am use to paypal but no one here accepts paypal. So basically my question is (1) are there any vendors here who take paypal so i can network with them or (2) can i use paypal to add funds to a wmz acct i can set up. I will give +1 rep to who helps me. Thanks.

hello. I try to tell how you can do it. 1: go to liqpay. Down you can change language to English. Then you must get account and fill all info. And you credit card. After you must verificate you CC. It's easy do it buy adress. This site send brief to you adress with activation code.. If this instruction complete then you can search in ya(dot)ru of google. Visa(master card ) to wmz ( it's webmoney in $. Many sites use liqpay merchant. And you can add money with third company who use liqpay merchant . Best regards. P.s. On visa to wmz sites normaly Russian language, but you can see also icq, and can ask how can you do this. If I see so site in English, I send you pm . ..... Nobody accept paypal for change to other currency like wmz, becouse many paypal account is cardet.

Last edited:

S. Solncev

RIPPER
Reaction score
There are a lot of heat exchangers, which carry replenishment WM purses, this can make contact with the support and all agreed. Send Western Union, during the day will receive WMZ. I can help you fill up your wallet you this way.

ratpac

Reaction score
go to wmtranfer.com (webmoney transfer) and set up a account using webmoney keeper mini
its easy and headache free. then you can go to buywmz.com and select the amount wmz to buy and pay using credit/debit card click on the tab one the right to chat with liqpay rep. tell them you want to verify payment so your order can go through.

they send you short form and verify your order then you get text saying order confirmed. then wait for order.

you can get order same day most times if it not late in day then you place order. all this takes about 15 minutes. when you get card load to webkeeper mini and get a purse and you are ready to send wmz.

exchangers take way too long and way to complicate