Help with connect on carding forums and channels

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
Hello,
who will help with connect to places to get fresh update on carding, you can pm me the site or channel please
is this telgram channel Get Ha****, legit?
I need it been wasting lot of money trying and need working method
Thanks

Last edited:

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
Hello.
There are many scam channels in the telegram, but there are also good ones:
You can easily identify scam channels if they:
- Sell dumps + pin
- Sell appliances and electronics for 40% of the cost
- They offer transfers to Western Union, CashApp, PayPal and other payment systems for 10% of the cost
- They offer to invest and promise to increase profits by 10 times
- Sell cloned cards with balance
- Sell carding methods
- Sell bank accounts with a balance or accounts of payment systems for 5% of the balance
- Sell invalid CC and fullz
- Sell bank logs

Get Hack is a good and trusted channel (if you don't speak about fakes), but there are also a lot of scammers in chat and stupid guys out there.
They copy all information from carding forums and offer paid carding training in private group.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
Get Hack is a good and trusted channel (if you don't speak about fakes), but there are also a lot of scammers in chat and stupid guys out there.
I know it not ok to talk about other sources on this forum but i have to because am being burned out on carding
So i connected the Admin and he gave me price tag, do you know if the private group is worth joining or it another waste of money
I just need to be on track.
Thanks alot

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
You can register for free on the forums wwh, crdclub, korovka or ascarding.
You can register with fee on forums: exploit ($ 100), verified ($ 50), omerta ($ 100).
I will prepare a complete list telegram channel shortly.

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
You can register with fee on forums: exploit ($ 100), verified ($ 50), omerta ($ 100).
Thanks will wait for the telegram channels

bigbank1

Reaction score
hi i good member and me can working for more
if u want talk to me thanks

Racoop

Carder
Reaction score
UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jollier

Professional
Reaction score
How to find carders chats in Telegram
Information about the most effective ways to search for thematic chats.
Very often, questions come not only from beginners, but also from more experienced users, how to search for chats (groups) in telegrams.
Indeed, there are difficulties with the search. In the telegram itself, its capabilities are severely curtailed, and there are no official chat catalogs. An ordinary user can enter a query into the search and get from 3 to 10 results in the search results, according to the telegram "the most relevant".
However, the results will contain a natural hodgepodge of channels, bots, chats and personal accounts, and alas, it is impossible to see ALL the results.
Some of the needs for finding information are covered by unofficial catalog bots, thematic catalog channels, communities of interest, services like tgstat.ru and telemetr.me. But when you need to find a narrow-topic chat or collect as many chats of one topic as possible (for example, for the subsequent parsing of the audience for advertising mailings), these solutions are no longer suitable.
I will tell you about all the effective and known ways of searching for chats that I myself use. With an integrated approach, you can even find communities that are unique in their subject matter. Go!

1. Using the Google search engine
In the search box, type in the command with the required key: "site: t.me carding-joinchat" (the command is given without quotes, and "carding" is replaced with your keyword).
If the query is popular, then on the last page of the SERP, click on the "show hidden results" link, as Google thinks the results are very similar.
It is important to understand that depending on the key, there may be very good results, or maybe none. In addition, there are channels, bots and duplicates, therefore, in any case, you need to manually check the links. To make filtering easier, there is a little life hack. Private links to groups and channels are different: Telegram chat links are generated in the form https://t.me/joinchat/JIDlvlNpGcd_7c6onqkiew, and links to channels always start with AAAAA, for example https://t.me/joinchat/ AAAAAEaYNvuWjE-xnc527w
The most talented people can write a script for automatic parsing of Google search results and receive dozens of unique links to thematic communities.

2. Using catalogs and analytics services
Firstly, there is no such service or directory where ALL telegram chats would be. Such a directory could be made by the cart development team, but ... it is unlikely to do. I associate this with the fact that Telegram is positioned as an anonymous messenger, and each public chat can become private at any time. So it will have to be thrown out of the catalog or there can be no question of privacy.
Secondly, any directory requires constant updating, and this is possible, again, only if you have complete data on ALL chats. The problem arises from the first point - if the owner of the chat switches it from public to private, then without access to the chat, it is impossible to find and update it.
Actually it was a small educational program, and now you can start searching.
The first resource is a directory of chats from all over the world from the Combot.org chat moderation service.
Unfortunately, the catalog has no functionality, except for sorting by country and the ability to add your own chat. There is a "sort of rating", but for the layman it is absolutely incomprehensible on what principle it is built, why the ranking in the catalog is in that order.
The second resource is the well-known Tgstat.ru - perhaps the main tool for analytics and rating of telegram channels. But due to the fact that there is a division of channels by topic, convenient search and sorting by criteria, the service can be used to search for chats. You will have to do this manually - open the channel card, follow the link, find information on the channel or in the description of the accompanying chat. A lot of admins are trying to open thematic communities and pour the audience into them from their channels.

3. Built-in search in Telegram
Yes, it is clumsy, but you can find something. Just type in your request and look for chats among the results. As a rule, the names or usernames contain the words "chat" and the word referring the public to a certain topic, therefore the telegram indexes them and issues them upon the corresponding request. For example, if you search for "arbitration chat", you can find several large and not so large communities. I wrote about the disadvantages of such a search at the beginning of the article.
There are several more specific ways, for example, searching or buying ready-made databases of thematic chats, searching for mentions of other chats among thousands of messages in the admin's public pages. But these and other approaches, in my opinion, are less efficient and more resource-intensive. I hope that my experience will be useful, and if there is anything to add, I will be glad to know in the comments!

Dragon91

Reaction score
Hu
Are these sites safe?

Lord777

Professional
Reaction score
These are very good and proven forums.
After purchasing a registration, you will find a lot of useful information and meet real professionals in the field of carding.
At the moment, these are some of the best and most reliable sites.

viktorst

Reaction score
Это очень хорошие и проверенные форумы.
Приобретя регистрацию, вы найдете много полезной информации и познакомитесь с настоящими профессионалами в области кардинга.
На данный момент это одни из лучших и самых надежных сайтов.
У меня есть аккаунты на большинстве форумов. Но к сожалению нормальных продавцов cc вы не найдете.

Greenghost

BANNED
Reaction score
Telegram
@iamgreenghost
Please note, if you want to make a deal with this user, that it is blocked.
I think blackbones.net is always updated. And I sell carding tutorials. You can check reviews about me on the forum

Mrwhite28

BANNED
Reaction score
s

McSmith

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi what do you want

Spens12

BANNED
Reaction score
These are very good and proven forums.
After purchasing a registration, you will find a lot of useful information and meet real professionals in the field of carding.
At the moment, these are some of the best and most reliable sites.

Do they sell any transfer services products? Like Western Union?.