Help for noobie "bill=ship"

Piotr poland

Reaction score
Hello im new in this interesting bussines can someone explain me what's its bill=ship and something like that thnx and if I carding I'm think get socks anti detect browser and mac Adress changer that's its enough or for exmp don't need mac Chang thanx for replay

Reaction score
Hello im new in this interesting bussines can someone explain me what's its bill=ship and something like that thnx and if I carding I'm think get socks anti detect browser and mac Adress changer that's its enough or for exmp don't need mac Chang thanx for replay
now where would someone start with you?!

CarderPlanet

Professional
Reaction score
"bill=ship". When paying by card in the online store, you will be asked to enter "billing" - the address of the cardholder (supplied with the card data). And in the field delivery you write to the same address "shipping". It turns out "billing=shipping". When the parcel was sent to the address "shipping" and the store reported the track number of the parcel, you need to call the courier delivery service and do "reroute" - redirect the parcel to your desired (other) address, for example, to the address of the intermediary or drop. You need to call all the details of the purchase (name, address, price) and track number. This can be done by a specialized call service for $ 5-10 per call. You can also ask the courier service to "hold" the parcel, that is, leave it at the post office, if your drop service can pick it up from there using fake documents made on the cardholder (check this point in advance).