hello there im really in need of money

mckmikz

DEER
Reaction score
Hello guys im really broke right now cuz i got scammed by multiple persons i really need help on making fast money i have anything you will need i have a canadian drop and usa drop, i can card, i can cashout for you if you explain me i can use your dumps and send you money anything please i just need money now i know its not the good section to post but please someone help me to start making fast money.

skmworkers

Reaction score
Hello guys im really broke right now cuz i got scammed by multiple persons i really need help on making fast money i have anything you will need i have a canadian drop and usa drop, i can card, i can cashout for you if you explain me i can use your dumps and send you money anything please i just need money now i know its not the good section to post but please someone help me to start making fast money.

Mail us at [email protected]

gold123

Carder
Reaction score
how much you need i can send you likeeee 2 3k its ok or you need more aaaa. you mather fucker go and make $ nobody give you shit here.
wu
reciver name fuck you
sender name fuck you fuck you
how old are you go to colege or go to work mcd they pay like 7 hr make $ and do something.