Hello greetings to all, I would appreciate your help (PLAYSTORE)

polkadot

Carder
Reaction score
Greetings, I have doubts about Playstore, I am practically new in this, I have been carding cards from my country, I have bought in the Shop vClub around 400 bins, I have made purchases but I have the feeling that sometimes they are successful luckily I would like to learn more, currently I would like to learn how to use used cards since I see that they are the most common to find in stores, I'll list my doubts
Captura de pantalla 2024-06-01 120418.png

I have a community to which I can sell the coins of a game that is on PlayStore so I am looking for the help of someone to guide me to be able to make purchases successfully

My questions are as follows

1.When testing with cards from the country in which I live it allows me to buy 3 or 4 times amounts between 5 to 8 USD per card, when I try to buy the highest amount that the game allows which is 50 USD Playstore indicates error (I have proven that the card has the balance for the purchase because I have made a purchase for that value after the error to verify it)

2.I've researched as much as I could since I don't know where to find real information and I've been told that the Google account must be old for PlayStore to allow high purchases, It's true?

3.In which shop can I find cards with a high percentage of being valid, I currently use trytobuy.qa

4.And finally I have never used US cards, I guess I need a proxy or VPN for the purchases to be successful, where I could find a guide of where to buy the proxies or socks and which one I should choose depending on the zip of the card I am going to use

I feel like I'm stuck, I want to learn more.
I appreciate your help!
-Polkadot

chushpan

Professional
Reaction score
Hello, Polkadot!

1. When testing with cards from the country in which I live it allows me to buy 3 or 4 times amounts between 5 to 8 USD per card, when I try to buy the highest amount that the game allows which is 50 USD Playstore indicates error (I have proven that the card has the balance for the purchase because I have made a purchase for that value after the error to verify it)
1. PlayStore may have set a country restriction on the cards you use to purchase. Try to enter US cards for the maximum amount. There is also an option to card $49 if it doesn’t give you $50. If the error persists, write to support under the guise of a legitimate cardholder and inform them about the problem.

2. I've researched as much as I could since I don't know where to find real information and I've been told that the Google account must be old for PlayStore to allow high purchases, It's true?
2. The anti-fraud system can determine the date of account registration. If you use a newly registered account for purchases, there may be restrictions. Try buying old or fresh PlayStore or Google logs from stores that sell accounts.

3. In which shop can I find cards with a high percentage of being valid, I currently use trytobuy.qa
3. The store where you buy has a bad reputation due to the poor quality of the material sold. Try to find another store with high quality CC offered in this section:

4. And finally I have never used US cards, I guess I need a proxy or VPN for the purchases to be successful, where I could find a guide of where to buy the proxies or socks and which one I should choose depending on the zip of the card I am going to use
Card payments using VPN may be declined. A proxy, ssh-tunnel or RDP come to the rescue. The IP address must be clean and match the ZIP. You can find proxy services in this section: